Windows 10: Dragon City Had Stolen 3 Dollars From Me Due To A Level 10 Scam! I Want My 3 Dollars Back,...

Discus and support Dragon City Had Stolen 3 Dollars From Me Due To A Level 10 Scam! I Want My 3 Dollars Back,... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Can You Help Me Please To Refund This?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alex White_47, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Dragon City Had Stolen 3 Dollars From Me Due To A Level 10 Scam! I Want My 3 Dollars Back,...

Dragon City Had Stolen 3 Dollars From Me Due To A Level 10 Scam! I Want My 3 Dollars Back,... f2c3c85d-33bb-4e99-b9c8-208d4b8a0c33?upload=true.png Can You Help Me Please To Refund This?

:)

Alex White_47, Dec 12, 2019

2. Nokia N8 for 300 Dollars

Hello Sir

Today i saw in one site that the nokia n8 is for 300 Dollars, and when i ask them how you are selling it for 300 dollars where its orginal price is more then 500 Dollars then they said we buy mobile from nokia finland directly and sell it. is it true or
    fake can any one suggest me...........

remorex007, Dec 12, 2019
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Email scams can cost Millions of dollars !!!

Hi folks

To all those who go to the "ultimate" extreme with A/V software etc - it's SCAMMING these days (also at a relatively low level of tech) which is what you should be concentrating on - rather than worry about things like Malwarebytes / other 3rd party A/V solutions - especially the Free versions -- Windows 10 WD (together with the real time protection) on current releases of Windows is absolutely good enough on HOME type machines.

Anyway have a read of this from the BBC -- shows how a simple email scam can cost a business MILLIONS of dollars !!!!

Spoofing emails: The trickery costing businesses billions - BBC News

My view is that if some of these 3rd party AV suppliers would start on developing decent A.I (Artificial Intelligence) algorithms to attempt to pick up on these types of scams which don't involve malware / viruses etc rather than still mess around trying to develop 20th century solutions for 21 century realities then they will be fine -- but at the individual level currently NONE of these products is worth using if you've got latest builds of W10 properly updated and WD (now called to be called Windows Protector in the latest builds) and use common sense in surfing you'll be just fine.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Robert___ Win User

Dragon City Had Stolen 3 Dollars From Me Due To A Level 10 Scam! I Want My 3 Dollars Back,...

audio starts: 50 cents has stolen a quarter million dollars of jewelry

Audio starts up intermittently: "50 cents has stolen a quarter million dollars of jewelry". Task manager show an additional instance of Internet Explorer is started. I did not start this instance of Internet Explorer. I believe the audio starts in this instance
    of Internet Explorer.

A Google search has not produced a successful solution at this time.

Robert___, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Dragon City Had Stolen 3 Dollars From Me Due To A Level 10 Scam! I Want My 3 Dollars Back,...

1. Dragon City Had Stolen 3 Dollars From Me Due To A Level 10 Scam! I Want My 3 Dollars Back,... - Similar Threads - Dragon City Stolen

2. Dollar search forward

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dollar search forward: Can you customise the function keys to search for a dollar sign with a Word document in Windows 10? We used to be able to do it in the previous version by setting this up as follows:File, options, customise ribbon, keyboard shortcuts, customise, categories - macros,...
  3. Dollar search forward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dollar search forward: Can you customise the function keys to search for a dollar sign with a Word document in Windows 10? We used to be able to do it in the previous version by setting this up as follows:File, options, customise ribbon, keyboard shortcuts, customise, categories - macros,...
  4. Dollar search forward

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. changing dollar sign on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing dollar sign on keyboard: i have just purchased a surface laptop 4 with windows 11. i want to change the $ sign on the keyboard so that it types a british pound sterling symbol. is this possible and if so, how? thanks...
  6. Dragon City

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dragon City: I bought $49.00 worth of coins for the Dusk vs Dawn event. I thought that there would be enough activity to justify the expense. I have contacted Dragon City to get an answer on if they would refund the 38,000 coins I have left over or if they would roll it over to a new...
  7. How many dollars?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How many dollars?: Using expression web 4 many years now with windows 7 and now 10. For whatever reason I cannot hyperlink so using a mouse cursor over text a word pops up an image. How much to fix? A bigger problem is do I pay before I see results or what? Thanks...
  8. Email scams can cost Millions of dollars !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email scams can cost Millions of dollars !!!: Hi folks To all those who go to the "ultimate" extreme with A/V software etc - it's SCAMMING these days (also at a relatively low level of tech) which is what you should be concentrating on - rather than worry about things like Malwarebytes / other 3rd party A/V solutions -...
  9. 4$ dollars for a Trade in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4$ dollars for a Trade in: I purchased this computer i'm currently typing on not even a year ago. I notice the storage running low and uninstalled everything on the computer and taking all the files off of it, still running slow and I'm usually not able to open a web browser. I go int a Microsoft store...
  10. I WAS SCAMMED OF PAYING 300 DOLLARS TO UNLOCK MY COMPUTER...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I WAS SCAMMED OF PAYING 300 DOLLARS TO UNLOCK MY COMPUTER...: I WAS SCAMMED OF PAYING 300 DOLLARS TO UNLOCK MY COMPUTER BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE THE FBI OR CIA..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-was-scammed-of-paying-300-dollars-to-unlock-my/dcd1ac05-30e7-444a-ab9d-92d6250a3086