Windows 10: dragon mania legends

Discus and support dragon mania legends in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My game is not opening from 10 days. i have tried several times but it is not opening showing game servers are currently down.. do something..... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hiteshchoudhary3, Dec 28, 2020.

1. dragon mania legends

My game is not opening from 10 days. i have tried several times but it is not opening showing game servers are currently down..

do something..

:)

hiteshchoudhary3, Dec 28, 2020

2. Dragon Mania Legends

Dragon Mania Legends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

What is this and how to fix it?

* Moved from Insider

MeghanHause, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Dragon Mania Legends

Hi Meghan,

We would like to verify if you are still unable to download the Dragon Mania Legends on your account.

If you need further assistance, free to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Don43 Win User

dragon mania legends

dragon mania legends

when i play dragon mania legends it seems to crash and then restarts the computer and then i get a blue screen can some one know why

i must point out that windows 10 has not got my driver for my graphics card so I'm using an windows 8.1 driver please help

Don43, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

dragon mania legends

1. dragon mania legends - Similar Threads - dragon mania legends

2. transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link: Hi, my old laptop is nearly dead. I am trying to transfer dragon mania legends which I got from the store to new laptop. All web pages say to link via facebook. I do not have that option on my computer. I also play disney magic kingdoms which alllows you to connect vis MSN or...
  3. transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link: Hi, my old laptop is nearly dead. I am trying to transfer dragon mania legends which I got from the store to new laptop. All web pages say to link via facebook. I do not have that option on my computer. I also play disney magic kingdoms which alllows you to connect vis MSN or...
  4. Dragon Mania Lost Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon Mania Lost Account: Hi! I changed phone after some months and made access to Dragon Mania Legends with my Facebook account but it doesn’t show me anymore my old Dragon account that I had with a lot of levels and gems. I even spent some real money and I feel bad I can’t access anymore. There is a...
  5. Dragon Mania Lost Account

Dragon Mania Lost Account: Hi! I changed phone after some months and made access to Dragon Mania Legends with my Facebook account but it doesn’t show me anymore my old Dragon account that I had with a lot of levels and gems. I even spent some real money and I feel bad I can’t access anymore. There is a...
  6. error in dragon mania legends

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error in dragon mania legends: hello I am here to talk about an error that is already taking me patience the error and 0x803F8001 it happens when I try to open or download an app from the store in my case I am tending to install dragon mania legends on windows 10 already did everything I saw tutorials went...
  7. Spades Mania

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spades Mania: I want to add Spades Mania game to Nox Emulator but I cannot find the file extension in properties and I also cannot find the downloaded files because they haven’t been saved to the download folder since a recent update. Cortana cannot find the files and I failed to redirect...
  8. Error code Dragon Mania Legends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code Dragon Mania Legends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: To anybody can you please help with my game, I get this message: Dragon Mania Legends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 whenever I try to play the game. Also it seems that I can even play Microsoft Mahjong...
  9. dragon mania legends not lauching

dragon mania legends not lauching: dear Microsoft I have been trying to play my dragon mania legends pc game for the past few days and I cant get it to load can u please help me and let know y it not loading after the spash screen. thank u ronny s....
  10. Dragon Mania Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon Mania Legends: I had participated in an event. When the event ended, it says I got second place and I should've got a dragon for that. I waited but nothing happened. I didn't get my egg for the dragon and it's not in my inventory. There was nothing left and I don't know why. There should've...