Windows 10: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10

Discus and support Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, on my old version of Dragon I could set it so that if it ever close it would automatically reopen. I can't find how to do that on the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MidshipThread82, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10

Hello,
    on my old version of Dragon I could set it so that if it ever close it would automatically reopen.
    I can't find how to do that on the new version 13 oh Dragon NaturallySpeaking home edition.
    Sometimes my Dragon will close for no reason or something that I unexpectedly did to close it.
    If and when it does close I needed to automatically reopen.
    Any help out there?
    Thank you,
    Jim
    I want my battery for some reason can you check you wrote quick oh that's because she was here this morning John is here this morning Tom and I battery ever sense cancel I can't see those papers are in the way you look and see if it's blue or yellow catchup work click submit

:)

MidshipThread82, Jul 23, 2019

2. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 compatibility in Windows 10

Original title: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 compatibility with direct with what Windows 10 I still don't have a clear picture of compatibilitydo I have to buy anotherversion of Dragon or what?I am confused

dianebechtler, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Is Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 compatible with Windows 10?

I need to know if Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 is compatible with Windows 10

dianebechtler, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10

Is Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 compatible with Windows 10?

Hi,

Yes, according to Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 is Windows 10 compatible.

Information on Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 and Windows 10

Information on Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 and Windows 10

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows Experience : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10

1. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dragon NaturallySpeaking

2. I download Dragon City in Microsoft Store and when i open it have a white board. Please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I download Dragon City in Microsoft Store and when i open it have a white board. Please help me: Error launch applicationCan't create window more info: glfwerror #65542 happen, wgl: the driver does not appear to support opengl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-download-dragon-city-in-microsoft-store-and-when/2d2aedae-c81c-4c6b-a447-bdd7ea54f1ec
  3. I download Dragon City in Microsoft Store and when i open it have a white board. Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I download Dragon City in Microsoft Store and when i open it have a white board. Please help me: Error launch applicationCan't create window more info: glfwerror #65542 happen, wgl: the driver does not appear to support opengl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-download-dragon-city-in-microsoft-store-and-when/2d2aedae-c81c-4c6b-a447-bdd7ea54f1ec
  4. Something went wrong with Dragons World server I has no idea what happen hope you can fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with Dragons World server I has no idea what happen hope you can fix...: I had no idea happening Dragons World game it said error 1002 server connection error you can fix the game thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong-with-dragons-world-server-i/6b18544f-f272-49a6-8e26-2bcfbf158976
  5. Something went wrong with Dragons World server I has no idea what happen hope you can fix...

Something went wrong with Dragons World server I has no idea what happen hope you can fix...: I had no idea happening Dragons World game it said error 1002 server connection error you can fix the game thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong-with-dragons-world-server-i/6b18544f-f272-49a6-8e26-2bcfbf158976
  6. transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link: Hi, my old laptop is nearly dead. I am trying to transfer dragon mania legends which I got from the store to new laptop. All web pages say to link via facebook. I do not have that option on my computer. I also play disney magic kingdoms which alllows you to connect vis MSN or...
  7. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15.6 Bricked After Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15.6 Bricked After Windows 11 Update: I was lucky enough to have Dragon 15.6 work until this latest update of Windows 11. It now will not allow state changes meaning the red circle for the microphone will not turn green negating the ability to use the application. Furthermore, when attempting to open the program,...
  8. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15.6 Bricked After Windows 11 Update

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15.6 Bricked After Windows 11 Update: I was lucky enough to have Dragon 15.6 work until this latest update of Windows 11. It now will not allow state changes meaning the red circle for the microphone will not turn green negating the ability to use the application. Furthermore, when attempting to open the program,...
  9. Windows Defender & Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender & Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15: Hello,Windows Defender keeps telling me that these see below roaming files produced by Dragon are Trojan scripts, should I still be wary before allowing them?I contacted the Dragon support team first, and they assure me they are legitimate Dragon files.Cheers,Gareth...
  10. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13?

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13?: I tried Windows 10 a few months ago and loved it, but I had to revert back to 8.1 due to problems getting Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 to work. It just plain wouldn't load up in Windows 10. That, however, was months ago. Has anybody got it working in current preview builds?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dragon naturally speaking 13 windows 10

2. is dragon naturallyspeaking 15 ever going to have a major upgrade?

3. What is up with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 and Windows 10

4. dragon naturally speaking windows 10