Windows 10: Dragon Quest XI S - FATAL ERROR crash after launch

Discus and support Dragon Quest XI S - FATAL ERROR crash after launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed Dragon Quest XI S from the Microsoft Store with my Gamepass subscription. Whenever I try launching the game, it doesn't even get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LilyO1, Dec 10, 2020.

1. LilyO1 Win User

Dragon Quest XI S - FATAL ERROR crash after launch

I installed Dragon Quest XI S from the Microsoft Store with my Gamepass subscription.

Whenever I try launching the game, it doesn't even get to "Please sign in to a profile" before giving me a generic "FATAL ERROR" message, crashing after I click OK.

A friend said they think it has to do with profile management but I only have one profile on my PC.

HELP before my Gamepass runs out :

Dragon Quest XI S - FATAL ERROR crash after launch 0226027d-de1f-4a15-878e-eacbf95ea201?upload=true.png

:)

LilyO1, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Dragon Quest XI S - FATAL ERROR crash after launch :)

Flava0ne, Dec 10, 2020
  3. ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE 6 WHEN STARTING DRAGON NATURALY SPEAKING 13

i get a fatal error or most of the time ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE 6 WHEN STARTING DRAGON NATURALLY SPEAKING 13. it is listed as compatible with win 10.

DennyBolen, Dec 10, 2020
  4. JFNeo Win User

Fatal Error while launching game

Received an error while launching a game

Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 258]

Result failed

at B:/Build/RogueCompany/0.47/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viewport.cpp:389

with error 8876017C

What does this mean? Any help?

JFNeo, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Dragon Quest XI S - FATAL ERROR crash after launch - Similar Threads - Dragon Quest FATAL

2. UNEXPECTED FATAL CRASH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED FATAL CRASH: Please find the link to my SYS-INFO and Dump files from Windows\Minidump folder today and provide comments regarding the fault for the Crashwhich I believe is Memory RAM driven. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!Thank you,Tony...
  3. UNEXPECTED FATAL CRASH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNEXPECTED FATAL CRASH: Please find the link to my SYS-INFO and Dump files from Windows\Minidump folder today and provide comments regarding the fault for the Crashwhich I believe is Memory RAM driven. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!Thank you,Tony...
  4. Little Nightmares Keeps crashing on startup, Not launching or Fatal Error

in Windows 10 News
    Little Nightmares Keeps crashing on startup, Not launching or Fatal Error: [IMG]Little Nightmares game is crashing, not launching, or showing Fatal Error on some Windows 11/10 computers. The game has two parts, and both of them are facing a similar error situation. In this article, we are going to talk about this issue and see how you to resolve it....
  5. Dragon Quest Builders 2 briefly displays black screen then returns to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon Quest Builders 2 briefly displays black screen then returns to desktop: Launching the game from Xbox Game Pass app or from desktop icon does not work. After several attempts the game pass login screen appeared and accepted the questions, but it still does not work. Ran with admin access, updated video card, no improvement. Any help will be much...
  6. Saved games do not sync with cloud in Dragon quest XII

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved games do not sync with cloud in Dragon quest XII: I reinstalled Windows and when i try to play Dragon Quest XI it says an unknown error has ocurred. I can play it in streaming with a phone or tablet and the saved games are still there. But for some reason it does not sync with game pass app. Any tips? Thanks in advance....
  7. Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition Fatal Error on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition Fatal Error on launch: Hello, I get the below on launch as soon as I installed the game through xbox game pass on PC Windows 10. I tried turning off my firewall, reinstalling the game twice and reverting my nvidia driver back to the oldest version. Any idea what could be causing this?...
  8. 32 bit games fatal error on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32 bit games fatal error on launch: Log Name: Application Source: Application Hang Date: 9/26/2020 8:20:42 PM Event ID: 1002 Task Category: 101 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-C7MSO9M Description: The program Peggle.exe version...
  9. Fatal Error while launching game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fatal Error while launching game: Received an error while launching a game Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Result failed at B:/Build/RogueCompany/0.47/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viewport.cpp:389 with error 8876017C What does this mean? Any help?...
  10. 2 BSOD's after Wargame Red Dragon crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 BSOD's after Wargame Red Dragon crashes: Hello there, I just started playing Wargame Red Dragon again since they released a new DLC for it and recently the game crashes while playing "Access Violation crash". I searched for the error in the Wargame forums but, none of the solutions helped me. The reports were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dragon quest 11 game pass pc crash