Windows 10: dragon software quit working windows 10?

Discus and support dragon software quit working windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; dragon software quit working windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joe nick, Dec 11, 2023.

1. joe nick Win User

dragon software quit working windows 10?

dragon software quit working windows 10

:)

joe nick, Dec 11, 2023
  2. mardak2 Win User

Dragon software

I have been using Dragon software for decades and am very happy with it. it worked perfectly on Windows 10. the moment i updated to windows 11 it slowed my computer down to a snails pace and it did not work effectively. I have searched for a fix and have not found one. Does anyone have an answer to making Dragon more compatible with Windows 11.

What seems inconceivable is that Windows bought Nuance who owned Dragon and did not make windows compatible with it. I know that they included their own voice activated package but it does not begin to compare with Dragon. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

mardak2, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Unable to install Dragon software on Windows 10.

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

You may be facing the above issue due to the incompatibility of the Dragon software on Windows 10 operating system. You can try installing the software in compatibility mode and check if the software works.

Follow the steps below to install the software in compatibility mode and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Run programs made for previous versions of Windows
    • Select the top most search result and follow from step 2 from the article
      Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows
      (Also applies to Windows 10).
    • Check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Unable to install Dragon 13 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Insert the DVD

Run compatibility from Windows explorer.

Select "not listed"

Browse to Dragon DVD and select the setup.exe file

Run the compatibility mode in default mode (Windows selects a solution)

A Window will open with "Compatible with Windows 8"

Type on "Test" (this will run the setup.exe in compatibility mode)

The Dragon 13 install Wizard will open, and you can start the Dragon 13 installation,

You will be able to do the complete set-up in Windows 10, and it works

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

1. dragon software quit working windows 10? - Similar Threads - dragon software quit

2. dragon software quit working windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    dragon software quit working windows 10?: dragon software quit working windows 10* Changed to a question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dragon-software-quit-working-windows-10/90bb0c92-07fc-46fd-b718-3bfbf8f63fc2
  3. dragon software quit working windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dragon software quit working windows 10?: dragon software quit working windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dragon-software-quit-working-windows-10/90bb0c92-07fc-46fd-b718-3bfbf8f63fc2
  4. MSI Dragon Center is not working on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    MSI Dragon Center is not working on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If MSI Dragon Center is not working on your Windows 11/10 laptop/desktop, then this post can help you fix this problem. Users have reported that MSI Dragon Center was working fine but started causing issues like the interface being stuck on Wait for SDK loading...
  5. Dragon software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon software: I have been using Dragon software for decades and am very happy with it. it worked perfectly on Windows 10. the moment i updated to windows 11 it slowed my computer down to a snails pace and it did not work effectively. I have searched for a fix and have not found one. Does...
  6. Dragon software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dragon software: I have been using Dragon software for decades and am very happy with it. it worked perfectly on Windows 10. the moment i updated to windows 11 it slowed my computer down to a snails pace and it did not work effectively. I have searched for a fix and have not found one. Does...
  7. red dragon k552 software not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red dragon k552 software not working: so my red dragon k552 software doesn't work and i just wanna get rid of the awful rainbow rbg and make it a solid color but it seems i cant i tried the keyboards built in color system but it seems there is no solid colors then i tried the software but every time i open it it...
  8. red dragon k552 software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red dragon k552 software not working: so my red dragon k552 software doesn't work and i just wanna get rid of the awful rainbow rbg and make it a solid color but it seems i cant i tried the keyboards built in color system but it seems there is no solid colors then i tried the software but every time i open it it...
  9. Dragon Center Settings not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dragon Center Settings not working: when i open up my dragon center i see this and the setting icon doesn't work .* original title: How could i fix it? * https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dragon-center-settings-not-working/967d71a4-6186-4c5e-b37f-7b8512131b84
  10. Dragon Naturally Speaking Software - Windows 10 setup - help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dragon Naturally Speaking Software - Windows 10 setup - help!: Hi, I have just purchased Dragon Naturally Speaking Voice recognition software for my 14 year old dyslexic daughter. I have installed it but have received the following error message: "Cannot find multi-media device. Check to see if your computer has a sound card or if the...