Windows 10: Dragons World connection issue

Discus and support Dragons World connection issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since Tuesday's update I have been having connection errors with Dragons World popping up Server error 1002 Stable connection error. Problem is I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 1earthling, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Dragons World connection issue

Ever since Tuesday's update I have been having connection errors with Dragons World popping up Server error 1002 Stable connection error. Problem is I have a stable connection to the internet, and I don't know how to rest Dragons World without losing all my game accomplishments including the tokens I purchased yesterday before the Server error. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you fix it??

:)

1earthling, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microphone connection with Dragon 13 and Windows 10

Hi Michael,

One of the possible cause to this issue is compatibility conflict. Some user reports that the latest version of Dragon 13 doesn't require Compatibility mode in order to run correctly. We suggest turning off Compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Locate Dragon 13 shortcut and right click it.
    • Select Properties from the list.
    • Click on Compatibility tab and locate Run this program in compatibility mode for and uncheck it.
    • Click OK to save the changes and try running the application again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to install Dragon 13 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Insert the DVD

Run compatibility from Windows explorer.

Select "not listed"

Browse to Dragon DVD and select the setup.exe file

Run the compatibility mode in default mode (Windows selects a solution)

A Window will open with "Compatible with Windows 8"

Type on "Test" (this will run the setup.exe in compatibility mode)

The Dragon 13 install Wizard will open, and you can start the Dragon 13 installation,

You will be able to do the complete set-up in Windows 10, and it works

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Dragons World connection issue

Issues with Edge and Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 on Windows 10

Hi Ambrose,

I realize that you are facing issues with Edge and Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

• Do you have the latest version of Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 installed on the PC?
    Follow these steps to open Edge and check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “microsoft-edge:” and hit enter to open Edge.

You may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Dragons World connection issue

1. Dragons World connection issue - Similar Threads - Dragons World connection

2. New World issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New World issues: Hello,Fairly recently my girlfriend and I bought pre built computers. They both have worked incredibly well until recently. We both have RTX 3060s. I have a I7 processors and she has an I6. This is pretty much the only difference. We have played a few games with no issues on...
  3. New World issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New World issues: Hello,Fairly recently my girlfriend and I bought pre build computers. They both have work incredibly well until recently. We both have RTX 3060s. I have a I7 processors and she has an I6. This is pretty much the only difference. We have played a few games with no issues on...
  4. New World issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New World issues: Hello,Fairly recently my girlfriend and I bought pre build computers. They both have work incredibly well until recently. We both have RTX 3060s. I have a I7 processors and she has an I6. This is pretty much the only difference. We have played a few games with no issues on...
  5. Unable to connect to world.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect to world.: This needs to be fixed ASAP. I have fixed everything my internet and connection is all checked and good. But its still not letting me connect to a friends game. ive even unadded them an added them back again PLEASE HELP....
  6. Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to world: So, my friend plays ps4 and we wanted to be able to play Minecraft but when he tried to join my world it was loading until it said unable to connect to the world. I then tried to join his world and it did the same thing that it did to him. We check our settings and they were...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world Issue: Hello, Gamers! My name is Cheetah Blaster and for the past couple of days I have an issue in Minecraft for Windows 10 that whenever I try to connect to my friend's world or he tries to connect to mine it always gives an error "Unable to connect to world". This did not...
  8. Download and play World of Dragon Nest PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and play World of Dragon Nest PC: The first Open World MMORPG Dragon Nest! A game that combines intense stories, fast and fluid character’s control. Awake the dragon hunter and experience a challenging battle. Play World of Dragon Nest WOD on PC now with MEmu! Download World of Dragon nest on PC...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Editon: Can't connect to the world issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Editon: Can't connect to the world issue: A week or two ago I started a realm on Minecraft Bedrock so I could crossplay with my friends that play on consoles. Everything was fine until later today. Now when I try to join my realm I get this message: [ATTACH] I didn't had this earlier this day but after I turned off...
  10. Unable to connect to world.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to world.: Hello. My friend and I are trying to cross-play on Minecraft (Win10 Edition), but both of our screens end up showing us the wording "Unable to connect to world," only when we try to join each other's singleplayer worlds. This problem is happening on my PC, but cross-play...