Windows 10: Dragons World connection issue

Discus and support Dragons World connection issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since Tuesday's update I have been having connection errors with Dragons World popping up Server error 1002 Stable connection error. Problem is I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 1earthling, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Dragons World connection issue

Ever since Tuesday's update I have been having connection errors with Dragons World popping up Server error 1002 Stable connection error. Problem is I have a stable connection to the internet, and I don't know how to rest Dragons World without losing all my game accomplishments including the tokens I purchased yesterday before the Server error. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you fix it??

:)

1earthling, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microphone connection with Dragon 13 and Windows 10

Hi Michael,

One of the possible cause to this issue is compatibility conflict. Some user reports that the latest version of Dragon 13 doesn't require Compatibility mode in order to run correctly. We suggest turning off Compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Locate Dragon 13 shortcut and right click it.
    • Select Properties from the list.
    • Click on Compatibility tab and locate Run this program in compatibility mode for and uncheck it.
    • Click OK to save the changes and try running the application again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to install Dragon 13 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Insert the DVD

Run compatibility from Windows explorer.

Select "not listed"

Browse to Dragon DVD and select the setup.exe file

Run the compatibility mode in default mode (Windows selects a solution)

A Window will open with "Compatible with Windows 8"

Type on "Test" (this will run the setup.exe in compatibility mode)

The Dragon 13 install Wizard will open, and you can start the Dragon 13 installation,

You will be able to do the complete set-up in Windows 10, and it works

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Dragons World connection issue

Issues with Edge and Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 on Windows 10

Hi Ambrose,

I realize that you are facing issues with Edge and Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

• Do you have the latest version of Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 installed on the PC?
    Follow these steps to open Edge and check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “microsoft-edge:” and hit enter to open Edge.

You may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Dragons World connection issue

1. Dragons World connection issue - Similar Threads - Dragons World connection

2. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  3. Minecraft: unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft: unable to connect to world: I am playing a survival game on VER 1809 and faced an issue because I am unable to connect to world. I tried a different computer but the issue persisted. My friend is able to join my world from his pc...
  4. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  5. Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world': When trying to join a world on my Laptop from my Xbox and vice versa (using a different account) the statement 'unable to connect to world appears'. Both are connect to the same internet network with my laptop being connected over wifi and my xbox being connected via...
  6. Dragon Mania Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon Mania Legends: I had participated in an event. When the event ended, it says I got second place and I should've got a dragon for that. I waited but nothing happened. I didn't get my egg for the dragon and it's not in my inventory. There was nothing left and I don't know why. There should've...
  7. "Unable to connect to world" windows 10 to switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unable to connect to world" windows 10 to switch: whenever I try to crossplay with my friends on switch I get the titular message. Ive been scouring the internet in the hopes of finding a fix but I cant. this is driving me up the wall....
  8. Dragon Naturally Speaking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dragon Naturally Speaking: I am trying to help my daughter who has sight problems to reinstal Dragon which seems to have just stopped and will not load. I see there is an update, surely we do not have to buy another....
  9. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13?: I tried Windows 10 a few months ago and loved it, but I had to revert back to 8.1 due to problems getting Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 to work. It just plain wouldn't load up in Windows 10. That, however, was months ago. Has anybody got it working in current preview builds?...
  10. Anyone use Dragon Speech...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone use Dragon Speech...?: Does anyone use Dragon Speech to text as I'm having big problems trying to install 12.5 which worked fine on Win 7, but keeps being rejected by Win 10 for some reason. For three years or more I used to talk directly and very accurately to the laptop mike on Win 7 from...