Windows 10: Drawboard: Pen Cursor Problem

Discus and support Drawboard: Pen Cursor Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need a large pen cursor while using Drawboard. The default one is too small. 3rd party apps like Pen Attention, Pen Focus, etc., are not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JBrownBox, Sep 25, 2018.

1. JBrownBox Win User

Drawboard: Pen Cursor Problem

I need a large pen cursor while using Drawboard. The default one is too small.

3rd party apps like Pen Attention, Pen Focus, etc., are not able to show pen cursor on Drawboard for some reason!

So, my question is --

(1) Is there a way to customize pen cursor in Drawboard - something like a solid, semi-transparent circle?

(2) Are there any 3rd party pen-cursor-highlighting apps that work with Drawboard?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you.

:)

JBrownBox, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Morious Win User

Pen Cursor in Javascript Apps

Hi,

I noticed a very strange and annoying behavior,

when a java-script windows app window is not maximized and a pen is hovering the edge of the window,

the pen cursor then changes to a resize cursor and never changes back unless the pen leaves that window.

For apps that use the pen as a primary input this behavior is really impacting the user experience negatively.

Did anyone else experience that? Any idea how to solve that?

Thx.

M

Morious, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Sep 25, 2018
  4. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Drawboard: Pen Cursor Problem - Similar Threads - Drawboard Pen Cursor

2. Windows Pen Crosshair cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pen Crosshair cursor: I have bought two drawing display tablets and they both do the same thing. I'm using the Concepts drawing app. There's an annoying tiny crosshair cursor that blocks my view of the stroke. I can't work with it in my way. I returned one tablet already and just got another from...
  3. Windows Pen Crosshair cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pen Crosshair cursor: I have bought two drawing display tablets and they both do the same thing. I'm using the Concepts drawing app. There's an annoying tiny crosshair cursor that blocks my view of the stroke. I can't work with it in my way. I returned one tablet already and just got another from...
  4. Subscribed to Drawboard PDF by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subscribed to Drawboard PDF by mistake: I subscribed to a trial of Drawboard PDF Plus, but the changes were not applied to the app, and there was no indication that my subscription was successful. So I tried again and ended up having paid for 2 separate subscriptions. What do I do to get a refund for purchase by...
  5. Pen problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen problem: I have 2 pens - one which came with Lenovo C930 and the other is a Bamboo pen Wacom. Both pens are pairing with the computer, buttons are working as programmed in the settings but neither of them is writing in any s/w. Any help is appreciated....
  6. Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor: Hi How to get mouse pointer or pen cursor appear in my screenshots and video recordings on my Surface Pro 4, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-pen-cursor/722f4637-5bbf-47f5-bf45-332ae69ecdfd
  7. Drawboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Drawboard: Why will drawboard not install when purchased from the Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drawboard/33ed50db-2592-477f-9995-f9756868bd13"
  8. Problem with mouse pen

Problem with mouse pen: My mouse pen sometimes changes the pointer into a white dot that is really irritating. I think a touch screen mode is a culprit because I am able to scroll when I am dragging the pen up while clicking on it...
  9. Problem with mouse pen

Problem with mouse pen: My mouse pen sometimes changes the pointer into a white dot that is really irritating. I think a touch screen mode is a culprit because I am able to scroll when I am dragging the pen up while clicking on it....
  10. Pen problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pen problems: When I use my mouse pen, after a while of it being used properly it will change the pointer into a white dot that I concluded is touch screen mode, it's really really bad and I hate it so much. May anyone help me disable this? I concluded its a touch screen mode because I...