Windows 10: Drawing circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint

Discus and support Drawing circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Community..... Is it possible to draw circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint? Thanks and Regards. ***Title modified from: Drawing***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SumanDep, Jan 19, 2019.

1. SumanDep Win User

Drawing circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint

Hi Community.....

Is it possible to draw circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint?

Thanks and Regards.

***Title modified from: Drawing***

:)

SumanDep, Jan 19, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jan 19, 2019
  3. What to do after finishing a drawing/painting?

Hello,

Apology for delayed response,

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the App troubleshooter.

Refer:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists try method 2.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall Fresh paint App.

Follow the steps to uninstall the fresh paint App.

Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Fresh Paint
    in search box.

To uninstall the Fresh Paint app:

• Right click on the Fresh Paint app

• Click on Uninstall.

Once the App gets uninstalled try to reinstall the app and check the issue. You can refer to the following link to install fresh paint.

Fresh Paint:

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/fresh-paint/1926e0a0-5e41-48e1-ba68-be35f2266a03

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Skitzo Win User

Voltage Mod Adjustment Circuit

one step adjustment

this circuit should work for a one step adjustment but the voltage increase would most likely be too much for use while the pc is operating. If the resistors used determined the appropriate safe and stable increase, many of these circuits could be joined to provide the adjustments I'm looking for. Each increment would require a tac and the V+ for the ic would need to come from either +5 standby from the psu or a battery (with the ic's I've worked with, when they lose power, the next time it is powered it will be in the high state.

I will have to add a diode to make low = off
    and draw a better diagram.*Smile Drawing circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint :)

Skitzo, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Drawing circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint - Similar Threads - Drawing circuit diagrams

2. Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word: Hi, I have a desktop with M365 app.When I am using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word, there is always a delay.Example, after I drew the line, the line will appear after I drew and release the mouse click.There is no issue if I am using a pencil mode.Kindly advise. Thanks....
  3. Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay when using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word: Hi, I have a desktop with M365 app.When I am using Pen to draw in Microsoft Word, there is always a delay.Example, after I drew the line, the line will appear after I drew and release the mouse click.There is no issue if I am using a pencil mode.Kindly advise. Thanks....
  4. WordPad in Windows 11: Insert>Paint Drawing not appearing in Ribbon

WordPad in Windows 11: Insert>Paint Drawing not appearing in Ribbon: Running WordPad on Windows 10 machines there is a button on the Home ribbon to Insert a Paint Drawing, directly from within WordPad.Running WordPad on Windows 11 machines I've tried two, configured from different sources this button no longer appears. Has it been deprecated...
  5. Can I use a Bluetooth drawing pen on paint in Windows 11 without a touch screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Bluetooth drawing pen on paint in Windows 11 without a touch screen?: Hello, I wondering if I could use a Bluetooth drawing pen on paint in Windows 11 without a touch screen? And if so, which drawing pen should I use that is cheap?...
  6. Can I use a Bluetooth drawing pen on paint in Windows 11 without a touch screen?

Can I use a Bluetooth drawing pen on paint in Windows 11 without a touch screen?: Hello, I wondering if I could use a Bluetooth drawing pen on paint in Windows 11 without a touch screen? And if so, which drawing pen should I use that is cheap?...
  7. What software would work best for drawing fairly detailed diagrams on a picture that was...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What software would work best for drawing fairly detailed diagrams on a picture that was...: So I'm designing a build to go into a camper van. Part of my setup that's going into the van is a HP Spectre x360 15t, and I figured I could use it to draw the wiring diagram and to draw out ideas for the furnishing that will go into the van. Up until this point I've been...
  8. how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint

how to draw a simple shape in windows 10 paint: Hi, I want to draw a red arrow pointing to a specific place on an image. I'd also like to type some explanatory text next to the arrow. Apparently during my 35 years of working with computer software I haven't mastered the skills to work with Windows Paint. Here's an...
  9. Using Paint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using Paint: I am asking about Paint. Can I import closed shape into this app and fill it with colour? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-paint/369c60d7-e6cb-455d-b111-14e2799e3d08
  10. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows: So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how to disable and it just infinitely blocks a portion of my screen. Closing it off just reopens it again once I put my pen to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drawing diagrams in win 10