Windows 10: Drawing in microsoft program makes my laptop black screen

Discus and support Drawing in microsoft program makes my laptop black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i draw in Microsoft Program my screen instantly just blink and become black. I've tried to reset my whole pc including cleaning all the drive but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reaxc. Aryasetya, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Drawing in microsoft program makes my laptop black screen

When i draw in Microsoft Program my screen instantly just blink and become black. I've tried to reset my whole pc including cleaning all the drive but it still doesn't work. I still can draw on third party programs like Adobe Photoshop. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Home version 2004. Could this be a windows 2004 problem or is it a hardware problem? it doesn't seems to be a hardware problem for me because i can do everything in my laptop except drawing on microsoft program like Microsoft Whiteboard, Microsoft Word, Onenote, Microsoft Excel Literally all microsoft programs.

Edit: My laptop is Acer Nitro 5 2019

:)

Reaxc. Aryasetya, Jul 13, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Dadicator Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Laptop or Desktop (Very important) Windows 10 build 14.586 has a very annoying BUG: That causes Black Screen after login:
    To date there is no cure until Microsoft send Update to fix the problem: OK here goes: When you Login and the Screen Goes Black ==>
    Go to your Function Keys for Screen Brightness Chose to Lighten the Screen (This will make the screen Bright) so that you can view it.
    The BUG is that they reversed (via Software) what the Brightness button does -- So it is currently reversed -- "Lighten" makes it Dark -- "Darken" makes it Bright ==> Go figure Microsoft screw the pooch on this one. . . .

This is for LAPTOP -- I have never seen this on Desktops but they are fixed rather than adjustable

Dadicator, Jul 13, 2020
  4. vexen Win User

Drawing in microsoft program makes my laptop black screen

card drawing black screen

hello, i have a problem with my video card "drawing" a black screen on windows, i dont reboot often but last time i rebooted i had no image drawing up, but i could hear the windows sound...
    i could run in safe mod, i tried installing, reinstalling drivers, but it didnt work. i tried booting with my other video card, a geforce 6600 and it runned fine, does anybody have any suggestion of what could be the problem?

by the way, my card is a x800GTO modded to 16pp and it runned very well for two weeks, its also overclocked a bit

thanks, vexen​

vexen, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Drawing in microsoft program makes my laptop black screen

1. Drawing in microsoft program makes my laptop black screen - Similar Threads - Drawing microsoft program

2. Drawing in Microsoft Programs Causes the screen to flash black or even freezes the entire...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Drawing in Microsoft Programs Causes the screen to flash black or even freezes the entire...: Hello everyone!I'll try to keep it short and precise, but there is a lot I want so say so I'll try to do my best.There is an issue with a lot of microsoft programs which allow drawing in them.I first noticed it with Microsoft OneNote, first time I had ever used it, I tried to...
  3. Colours incorrect in drawing programs on Windows Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colours incorrect in drawing programs on Windows Surface Laptop: Hi there I received a new Surface Laptop 3 last week, and I've already installed Photoshop and Affinifty. If I open a grayscale document in either of the programs, the document in the work area displays as shades of beige. If I use a color dropper, the hex values...
  4. My laptop become blackscreen whenever i want to draw something with microsoft programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop become blackscreen whenever i want to draw something with microsoft programs: *sorry for my bad English Every time I use a program from Microsoft except paint like Microsoft whiteboard, Onenote, fullscreen snip, photo editor from photos. It always makes my laptop black screen and freezes. I try to use 3rd party software like Adobe Photoshop, Medibang...
  5. 3d drawing program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d drawing program?: Does anyone know a good and free 3d drawing program for Windows 10? Need it to draw things I want to print out with a 3d printer. 3d Zeichenprogramm?
  6. Is there program that can make edge of the screen black and round?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there program that can make edge of the screen black and round?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UpgradeTheChick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glj5uq/is_there_program_that_can_make_edge_of_the_screen/
  7. KB4551762 make my laptop black screen after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4551762 make my laptop black screen after update: Hi, i need help, after my laptop automatically updated KB4551762, it takes a long black screen before login. When I remove this update, my laptop can boot fast again. but after a few days, this update force my laptop to update again when i press shutdown button. and after...
  8. My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...: Hello so i have this problem a girl gave me her old drawing tablet that is a wacom intuos comic the old version and i installed the latest driver through the official wacom website.The installation went smooth and it tells me I installed it perfectly. I'm able to use it as a...
  9. Black screen in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen in my laptop: So today I turned on my laptop. Everything was doing fine until the screen was black. If you're wondering how I got this I pressed Ctrl+Shift+Esc (Task Manager) and opened a file location, then I got all of my data, so my PC isn't encrypted, I got all of the normal apps, but...
  10. Drawing on my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Drawing on my laptop: I have a touch screen laptop and I've been trying to find a pen that will work with it, but I can't seem to find anything that is compatible. It's a Lenovo Yoga710-15ISK and I want to be able to draw directly on my screen. Does anyone know of any pen that would work with my...