Windows 10: drawing on a photo in Windows 10 photo app but not save it as a living image please

Discus and support drawing on a photo in Windows 10 photo app but not save it as a living image please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I frequently draw on photos on my Surface using the pen in Windows 10 Photos. When I save that it creates a little film of the sketch witch is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kruethemann, May 6, 2019.

1. drawing on a photo in Windows 10 photo app but not save it as a living image please

Hi!

I frequently draw on photos on my Surface using the pen in Windows 10 Photos. When I save that it creates a little film of the sketch witch is shown, when I watch the picture on the same viewer and the picture is more then the double the size as a file. I think it's called Life View (Bewegungsbild in German). It's fun but it drives me crazy!

Is there a way to save the picture with the sketch just as one image instead of a whole film?

Thanks for any help

KR

:)

Kruethemann, May 6, 2019

2. Images not saving in Windows Photo App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

• How did you tried saving the photos?

• What is the status when you try to save the photos? Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to run an app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run App Troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to go through the below article and check if it helps.

Click on,
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/photos-app-faq

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 6, 2019
  3. Newmaven Win User
    I need a photo to line-drawing converter

I need a program that will convert photos to unshaded line drawings--like mechanical drawings, not pseudo art. Kodak Easy-Share did that, but does not run under Windows 10. Any suggestions (preferably cheap)?

Newmaven, May 6, 2019
  4. Judesman Win User

drawing on a photo in Windows 10 photo app but not save it as a living image please

How do I draw on photos?

I have just opened photos from the apps in the start screen and a window came up telling me about editing and drawing on photos and something else that I can't remember. I couldn't find any link to this in Photos so how do I draw on photos please? The window telling me about this has now disappeared.

Judesman, May 6, 2019
Thema:

drawing on a photo in Windows 10 photo app but not save it as a living image please

1. drawing on a photo in Windows 10 photo app but not save it as a living image please - Similar Threads - drawing photo photo

2. Microsoft Photos app stopped saving edited images.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos app stopped saving edited images.: For a couple of hours, I have been editing images. I saved one, then opened another, cropped it and now I cannot save it. I close down the Photos app and re-open it - same issue. I try opening an image I just edited and saved - I can no longer save changes to it.Look for...
  3. Microsoft Photos app stopped saving edited images.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos app stopped saving edited images.: For a couple of hours, I have been editing images. I saved one, then opened another, cropped it and now I cannot save it. I close down the Photos app and re-open it - same issue. I try opening an image I just edited and saved - I can no longer save changes to it.Look for...
  4. Photos App - Not able to SAVE the croped photos!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App - Not able to SAVE the croped photos!: Why I am not able to save the photo? the only option is "save a copy" which I don't want to use. This happens randomly! some photos i am able to crop and save....
  5. Photos App - Not able to SAVE the croped photos!

Photos App - Not able to SAVE the croped photos!: Why I am not able to save the photo? the only option is "save a copy" which I don't want to use. This happens randomly! some photos i am able to crop and save....
  6. "Living Images" stopped playing in PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Living Images" stopped playing in PHOTOS: How to get PHOTOS to "play" Living Images again?PHOTOS opens a Living Image _Moment file to only the STILL picture instead of the 1-second Live-Image. The living.mp4 file is still in the JPG which works if extracted. So it's NOT the files. Also proving that it's NOT the...
  7. Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue

Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue: When editing or specifically drawing on photo ap, it will not save image. Instead it stays on "Letting Ink Dry" indefinetely. How to fix? Thank you in advance. . ....
  8. Windows photos app saving deleted photos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows photos app saving deleted photos?: Upon opening start menu, I noticed a preview of old (long deleted) photos taken on my phone in the windows photos app. (https://prnt.sc/tkm9gg) These photos are not being shown in the app when I open it, in any of the folders and not even on my phone. So unless i'm missing...
  9. App to draw straight lines over Photo

App to draw straight lines over Photo: Hello, I am looking for an app for windows 10 that I can draw straight lines over a photo. I would love the ability to connect lines and edit each line after created. I have an app for iPhone that does this called 6f-markup but I cannot find anything for windows 10. If anyone...
  10. Draw in photos

Draw in photos: I have only 6 colours when I will draw? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/draw-in-photos/f992087b-f5a1-4257-a239-53d443320ae7