Windows 10: Drawing tablets

Discus and support Drawing tablets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NinoH21, Aug 26, 2019.

1. NinoH21 Win User

Drawing tablets

So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked once, it is registered in the device list in the settings menu but i tried to use my pen and the cursor would not move, i checked that the USB port is working fine as i could connect my PS4 controller. I thought it was a problem with the tablet so i got a Huion H420 which also ran into the same problem, it only blinked once. Ive tried everything i could find on the internet and even resetting my whole PC but it still doesn't work. Could someone please help me? I'm on Windows 10 Pro version 1903, OS build 18362.295.

:)

NinoH21, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hello graham.d,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you faced any issue while trying to connect the tablet to the PC?

The XP Pen Star06 is an excellent wireless graphics drawing tablet which lets you make your digital artwork more comfortable and fun. You will be able to transform your ideas into beautiful images. Kindly check with the steps
    listed below and see if it works.

To make your drawing tablet work with Windows 10,

• Simply connect the ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to start drawing
      wirelessly. Else, connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable provided.
    • Download the latest driver from the
      XP PEN website
      , for the tablet to function.
    • After successful installation of driver, a driver icon will appear in your system tray and on your desktop. If the driver isn’t present,
      Uninstall the driver and Reboot the machine before you
      repeat the same steps.

Additional Information: You may also refer to the User Manual

here
    for extra information about XP-Pen Star06 Drawing tablet.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 26, 2019
  3. wacom drawing tablet

Hi Kathryn,

We need additional details to address your concern with using your Wacom Drawing tablet with Windows 10. Kindly answer the following:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instructions on how to find your Windows 10 build.
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, please send us a screenshot.
    • Have you already tried checking the system requirements of your device to see if it’s compatible with Windows 10?
    • Have you checked if you have the correct and updated driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Drawing tablets

USB Drawing Tablet Randomly Disconnects. Then Drivers no longer work.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. May I know the make and model of your system?
    2. May I know the make and model of your ‘Drawing Tablet’?
    3. Was there any major change on your system prior to which you were able to use your Drawing tablet without any issues?
    4. When you say “the device stops working”, do you mean the Tablet or your PC?
    5. Does the issue occur only when the Tablet and your PC is connected?
    6. Do you receive any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with these details, we await your reply.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Drawing tablets

1. Drawing tablets - Similar Threads - Drawing tablets

2. How to use my cursor from my drawing tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use my cursor from my drawing tablet?: I have a Huion Kamvas 16 2021 drawing tablet hooked up to my PC and I'm on Windows 11. The issue that I'm having is, when I want to use the extended display to use my tablet independently because it has its own screen from my main monitor is that I'm not able to use the...
  3. How to use my cursor from my drawing tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use my cursor from my drawing tablet?: I have a Huion Kamvas 16 2021 drawing tablet hooked up to my PC and I'm on Windows 11. The issue that I'm having is, when I want to use the extended display to use my tablet independently because it has its own screen from my main monitor is that I'm not able to use the...
  4. Any way to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...: My Gaomon PD2200 Drawing tablet no longer connecting to my PC since Windows 11 last update, The USB ports are saying device not regonized after plugging in, a oversurge happens, it says. I did trouble shooting, and nothing has worked. By trouble shooting, I looked up the...
  5. Any way to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...

Any way to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...: My Gaomon PD2200 Drawing tablet no longer connecting to my PC since Windows 11 last update, The USB ports are saying device not regonized after plugging in, a oversurge happens, it says. I did trouble shooting, and nothing has worked. By trouble shooting, I looked up the...
  6. Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...: My Gaomon PD2200 Drawing tablet no longer connecting to my PC since Windows 11 last update, The USB ports are saying device not regonized after plugging in, a oversurge happens, it says. I did trouble shooting, and nothing has worked. By trouble shooting, I looked up the...
  7. Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...

Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...: My Gaomon PD2200 Drawing tablet no longer connecting to my PC since Windows 11 last update, The USB ports are saying device not regonized after plugging in, a oversurge happens, it says. I did trouble shooting, and nothing has worked. By trouble shooting, I looked up the...
  8. I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...: My main pc has a perfectly fine cursor that works great but when I move my cursor down to the tablet it displays a second cursor making it so that I have two cursors at once. It is very annoying, and I was wondering about how to fix it. The tablet is a Kamvas 13 pro, and the...
  9. I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...

I am using a main pc and a drawing tablet duel monitor setup and I am using the extend...: My main pc has a perfectly fine cursor that works great but when I move my cursor down to the tablet it displays a second cursor making it so that I have two cursors at once. It is very annoying, and I was wondering about how to fix it. The tablet is a Kamvas 13 pro, and the...
  10. My drawing tablet only recognize one monitor at the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drawing tablet only recognize one monitor at the time: I bought a Huion Kanvas Pro last month and since then i'm having this problem.If i try to EXTENDED the monitors, the drawing tablet or my notebook will not show the cursor sometimes and NEVER show the programs that were open. I tried to opened on the second monitor but...