Windows 10: Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016

Discus and support Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavillion X360, and whenever I use the HP Pen in either Word or Powerpoint I am often subjected to my work spontaneously disappearing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NatX0, Mar 6, 2019.

1. NatX0 Win User

Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016

I have a HP Pavillion X360, and whenever I use the HP Pen in either Word or Powerpoint I am often subjected to my work spontaneously disappearing whenever I change slides in powerpoint, or being dragged along whenever I go up or down a word document as if the drawing is stuck to the screen. This is getting very problematic as my laptop is my main driver for university work.

:)

NatX0, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Digital ruler now available in Insider Fast builds of PowerPoint 2016

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...8-496b3ce45644

Brink, Mar 6, 2019
  3. KelZE Win User
    Windows 10 Start Button not working and previously used programmes like Microsoft Outlook, Word and Powerpoint have disappeared

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 last year and carried through established apps like MicrosoftOutlook, Word and Powerpoint.

Suddenly my left-click start up button no longer works to bring up the list of such apps, which have completely disappeared.

After going through Troubleshooting steps these applications are among those listed as no longer compatible After bringing them back up through the Test procedure their settings have not been retained. How can I get them back on my desktop?

KelZE, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016

Microsoft Word 2016

• I have a 20 page report to get done and for the life of me I don't know how to shuffle pages in Word. For example, how do I switch page 5 to page 2. I would think that this would a very simple thing to do like in Powerpoint you can just drag a page around.
      Is it possible to do in word? If not that is insane being that we are living in 2016. Someone please help even if you cannot drag it I'm assuming there is another way to shuffle a document.

planettelex, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016

1. Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016 - Similar Threads - Drawings disappearing moving

2. OneNote drawings disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote drawings disappeared.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment that's due tomorrow morning and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted....
  3. OneNote drawings disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote drawings disappeared.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment that's due tomorrow morning and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted....
  4. OneNote drawings disappeared.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  6. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  7. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. PowerPoint animation disappeared.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerPoint animation disappeared.: When clicking to enlarge the page of PowerPoint, there is no animation. I opened a few new slides the same way, I also checked my add-ins and deleted the template files, but it didn't work. Hope someone could help me. My Office version is Office 365. Windows 11.Thanks in...
  9. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  10. PowerPoint disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerPoint disappears: We have purchased and downloaded Microsoft Office (some time this past year). As of yesterday there have been 4 times that PowerPoint will not open and I have had to reinstall it. Excel has continued to work most times. ( I haven't checked it every time.) The third time it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word drawing disappears

2. word draw disappearing