Windows 10: dreaded blue screen

Discus and support dreaded blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OK the last few updates has left my computer a mess I get a blue screen several times a day I had to totally change my id because of it I'm about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JillPechauer, Sep 14, 2018.

1. JillPechauer Win User

dreaded blue screen

OK the last few updates has left my computer a mess

I get a blue screen several times a day

I had to totally change my id because of it

I'm about ready to format my harddrive and go back to win 7 pro.

I use more than one browser and will always do it so if you are trying to pressure me

into using just edge Forget It

:)

JillPechauer, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Eileen Gal Win User

dreaded blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

dreaded blue screen

1. dreaded blue screen - Similar Threads - dreaded blue screen

2. blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen: I tried restarting the computer with the auto repair, restarting my computer with my personal files, opening the computer in safe mode, but the computer was unable to repair the issue. I tried sc /scannow and chkdsk /r and the computer did not find any issues. The start...
  3. Blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen: Swiched computer on got a blue screen went onto advance options then command prompt microsoft windows version 10..171341 says not enough memory resourses are available to proceed this command X:\Windows \system 327 Need help tried everything thats been put on this...
  4. blue screen

blue screen: I need help with an error code, whenever I plug my external Samsung M3 portable 1tb hard drive into my HP laptop the screen turns blue and resets, the error message it displays in the Blue screen is below: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: MeDIpFIt.sys...
  5. Blue screen

Blue screen: Windows 10 64-bit amd rysen 5 2600 8Gb RAM part list- https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wwFGhy I'm running into frequent crashes. I boot up fine until my desktop blinks, then i get the disconnect sound like a USB or something gets unplugged. Not long after that [anywhere...
  6. blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue screen: My screen goes to blue after only one minute of inactivity. I have changed it in settings several time but without results. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/blue-screen/ea9a519a-3560-41d4-bab2-cd5617907749
  7. blue screen

blue screen: I experienced such a mistake. what does it mean? I hope someone helps me. thank u Bu bilgisayar bir hata denetiminde yeniden başlatıldı. Yapılan hata denetimi: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xffffca91bebeef7a, 0xffffa081615fac20, 0x0000000000000000). Döküm şuraya...
  8. Blue screen

Blue screen: how do i log into my computer as when i tunred my computer on it wa on this blue screen saying theres a problem and 0% completed and it wont let me do anything????...
  9. Blue screen

Blue screen: <Blue screen with event ID 41 and event ID 161 Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>6</Version>...
  10. Blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen: i purchase a refurbished laptop with windows 10, ive been having countless issues with a variety of blus screens and restarts. I have installed new windows 10 software and performed many updates. I downloaded DriverEasy software and updated 20 or more drivers. The blue screen...