Windows 10: Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii

Discus and support Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been battling this problem now for about a year. I have a new PC, Dell Precision 7750 about 2 weeks old. Bluetooth Headphones, Bose QC35 ii... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Glenn Lynch, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii

I have been battling this problem now for about a year.

I have a new PC, Dell Precision 7750 about 2 weeks old.

Bluetooth Headphones, Bose QC35 ii develops a stutter sometime after about a minute, sometimes it's good for most of the day.

Tried almost everything suggested in other threads.

Troubleshooter finds nothing.

Reinstalled and updated drivers.

Headphone Firmware up to date.

Headphones work perfectly on other devices, Phones adn other computers

Problem exists with several applications.

Disabled all audio enhancements

The only thing that I can find that might help diagnosis is if I Restart the "Bluetooth Audio Gateway" Service then the problem goes away for about 1 minute!
    Restarting other Bluetooth services does not seem to help.

Has anyone found a solution, or even a probable cause?

Cheers

:)

Glenn Lynch, Sep 13, 2020

2. Bose QC35ii kills the audio service on Windows 10

New Bose QC35ii kills the audio service after sometime, this is very annoying when it comes to meetings as such - since it drops in the middle of a meeting and the only way to fix it is to restart windows, 'troubleshoot audio issues' cannot fix this issue.

Any ideas why this is going on?

KiranBangalore (MSFT), Sep 13, 2020
  3. mureeed Win User
    bose bluetooth speaker audio stuttering

I have a bose soundlink mini 2 and am faced with audio stuttering (more noticeable on streamed content such as youtube, but also when playing locally stored media). The audio starts stuttering (skipping) and then cuts out completely and i am left with
    a dropped bluetooth connection. My machine is a lenovo y40-70 (model 20347). I tried everything from troubleshooting to resetting the speaker to checking for latest firmware and drivers, all with no avail. What has worked for me so far is reconnecting the
    speaker after powering it off, which sometimes takes a while. Please help me resolve this daily nuisance.

mureeed, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii

Stuttering audio playback with Bose QC35 bluetooth headphones

Ive purchased the Bose QC 35 bluetooth headphones. They have been paired with my Windows 10 desktop. Audio plays with constant stuttering. I have updated Windows, audio drivers, and the headphones themselves.

I have chosen the headphone profile (not headset profile) for audio playback.

I have tried disabling all enhancements.

I have unchecked allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.

I have turned off hands-free telephony.

When paired with my iphone the audio is fine. I tried my wife's Beats headphones and they stutter on Win 10 too, but on iPhone/iPad there's no stutter.

Its obviously a Win 10 issue as i see other people have had the same issue, but there doesn't seem to be a fix.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

johannblandford, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii

1. Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii - Similar Threads - Dreaded Bluetooth Audio

2. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...
  3. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  5. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: Recently my Bluetooth headset start to stutter and skip in Windows after about ~2 minutes of use. This problem started occurring no more than two weeks ago and I have had no previous problems with either windows Bluetooth or the Bluetooth of the headset. I only use the...
  6. Bluetooth audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stuttering: Recently my Bluetooth headset start to stutter and skip in Windows after about ~2 minutes of use. This problem started occurring no more than two weeks ago and I have had no previous problems with either windows Bluetooth or the Bluetooth of the headset. I only use the...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Stuttering: Good day all Having issues with my Bluetooth headphones audio stuttering with Windows 10 (Sony WH910n). First and foremost, no audio problems at all with my Android Device nor my personal laptop. This is a problem with my corporate Lenovo x260 laptop. Whenever I listen to...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Stutter

Bluetooth Audio Stutter: I recently bought a pair of Sennheiser 350BT headphones. They work great on my phone, but when I tried to connect to my PC I had a little trouble at the start but managed to get them working for a few hours. Then I reconnected them the same day and found the audio to be...
  9. Bluetooth audio stutter

Bluetooth audio stutter: When my laptop is connected to my phone hostspot the audio played through my Bluetooth speakers becomes choppy/stuttering after a few seconds. But if I disconnect my hotspot it plays smoothly. Anyone have this problem and know the fix? Please help, its very annoying....
  10. Bluetooth Audio stuttering

Bluetooth Audio stuttering: Recently upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows 10. I run my main audio through a Razer Leviathan bluetooth speaker and a headset through the optical connector for comms. Never had any issues until recently, where any audio stutters when coming through the Bluetooth...