Windows 10: dreamweaver help

Discus and support dreamweaver help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just started to create my own website with help following the lynda.com tutorials on setting a website up in Dreamweaver. I have come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Nov 5, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

dreamweaver help

Hi

I have just started to create my own website with help following the lynda.com tutorials on setting a website up in Dreamweaver.

I have come to a point where I can't seem to create a box with a border radius or a transparent effect even though I have clearly set them up in properties.
    As you can see from the screenshots the header 'about us' is in a div and I have set the CSS properties to allow for border-radius and a transparent tint effect both which are not present when viewing in live view

What am I doing wrong?

design view : Screenshot - 06fba411842367e859dd9af3535373dc - Gyazo
    live view : Screenshot - 5b297d15109466cd1e5ac88b7bcbad3d - Gyazo

:)

jamos316, Nov 5, 2014

2. edge for dreamweaver, where do i find the exe

hi, hope you can help me out, I'm using Dreamweaver, and been trying to find where the edge app is located ,... to make it my primary browser in Dreamweaver,... any help, cheers. rob

robertbeattie15, Nov 5, 2014
  3. JanTheeuwes, Nov 5, 2014
Thema:

dreamweaver help

1. dreamweaver help - Similar Threads - dreamweaver help

2. Blue Screen - intelppm.sys error - need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - intelppm.sys error - need help: need help with blue screen error intelppm.sys error- tried a system restore point and factory restore. Computer shuts down before completing the task....
  3. i can’t connect to the internet - help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can’t connect to the internet - help!: okay so basically i haven’t been able to connect to the internet for the past few weeks but only on my pc. mostly it shows the wifi symbol with the yellow warning sign on my taskbar - sometimes i can connect to the internet but if i open a browser it says i’m not connected. i...
  4. Windows 10 random DNS server not responding error, may be Windows related? Please help.

Windows 10 random DNS server not responding error, may be Windows related? Please help.: So I asked about this before and got no where on this site, so I will try again but with a lot more troubleshooting I did. I have gotten this random internet error. Everything would be working fine and then just suddenly I have no internet, and having Windows troubleshoot it...
  5. Please Help: BSOD (MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9c)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help: BSOD (MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9c): ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * *...
  6. Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue)

in Browsers and Email
    Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue): I have just figured out how to move the buttons for my add-ons to underneath the the main buttons area. Which makes my browser look a bit more organized and clean. But I still have problems with the buttons that are inside the main search bar. Like the "Toggle Reader View"...
  7. HELP! I need an anser

HELP! I need an anser: windows 10! My computer is saving my SVG file as an internet explorer doc. I can't use this in circuit design space. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-need-an-anser/3025e0e4-1db3-47b0-8ecf-0ddddacac03c"
  8. HELP. Mouse seems stuck in horizontal scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP. Mouse seems stuck in horizontal scroll: For (seemingly) no reason I can't scroll up and down in Chromium browsers anymore. I keep seeing this icon (only in the affected browsers): https://imgur.com/a/gne1wmk Pressing shift makes the icon disappear but I still can't scroll. The browsers in question are Opera,...
  9. dreamweaver mx studio and windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dreamweaver mx studio and windows 10: any way to open a cd with mx studio MX Dreamweaver in windows 10? forced into a reset and lost app on dsk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dreamweaver-mx-studio-and-windows-10/5a4f0938-d245-457d-aea7-90884f3a82a7
  10. Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden: I've been using the Adobe Design Premium CS5.5 for years. All of a sudden the Dreamweaver program won't launch. It looks like it's going to, displaying the opening splash for a few seconds, but then it disappears and the program doesn't open. (The other programs in the CS5.5...