Windows 10: dreamweaver help

Discus and support dreamweaver help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just started to create my own website with help following the lynda.com tutorials on setting a website up in Dreamweaver. I have come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Nov 5, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

dreamweaver help

Hi

I have just started to create my own website with help following the lynda.com tutorials on setting a website up in Dreamweaver.

I have come to a point where I can't seem to create a box with a border radius or a transparent effect even though I have clearly set them up in properties.
    As you can see from the screenshots the header 'about us' is in a div and I have set the CSS properties to allow for border-radius and a transparent tint effect both which are not present when viewing in live view

What am I doing wrong?

design view : Screenshot - 06fba411842367e859dd9af3535373dc - Gyazo
    live view : Screenshot - 5b297d15109466cd1e5ac88b7bcbad3d - Gyazo

:)

jamos316, Nov 5, 2014

2. edge for dreamweaver, where do i find the exe

hi, hope you can help me out, I'm using Dreamweaver, and been trying to find where the edge app is located ,... to make it my primary browser in Dreamweaver,... any help, cheers. rob

robertbeattie15, Nov 5, 2014
  3. JanTheeuwes, Nov 5, 2014
Thema:

dreamweaver help

1. dreamweaver help - Similar Threads - dreamweaver help

2. Can someone help me disable Discord background audio while recording a clip on Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me disable Discord background audio while recording a clip on Xbox Game Bar?: I usually play Fortnite while in a call on Discord and I often like recording clips to look back and smile. My problem is the Game Bar records me + my friends voices. Is there a way to disable the background audio Discord voices while recording a clip? Thank you for your help...
  3. Did you update win10?.. Me: well yes but actually no... Pls help (for anyone who dont wait...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did you update win10?.. Me: well yes but actually no... Pls help (for anyone who dont wait...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rafael3110 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fb1sib/did_you_update_win10_me_well_yes_but_actually_no/
  4. Windows search shows deleted programs and files. Please help

Windows search shows deleted programs and files. Please help: Whenever i search for stuff it always shows deleted programs and if i update a program and it has the same name it won't let me open it since it just shows the old deleted program. Examples: https://imgur.com/xueb9YI I've tried rebuilding the index following a tutorial from...
  5. Help needed! Snip & Sketch app question

Help needed! Snip & Sketch app question: I received an image made with Snip & Sketch app, which has an animation of something being circled in the picture. To protect the content of the image, let's use an landscape example. The person did a snip from a landscape picture and wanted to point out a specific tree on...
  6. How to delete these files that come with Dreamweaver Portable? I am logged in with my...

How to delete these files that come with Dreamweaver Portable? I am logged in with my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lionSLead00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f23lor/how_to_delete_these_files_that_come_with/
  7. Dreamweaver v20.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dreamweaver v20.0: How can I use the arrow keys to navigate through table cells in Dreamweaver? I'm not sure what to enable or add. I have no idea 148647
  8. Windows 10 and Dreamweaver CS5.5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Dreamweaver CS5.5: I have Dreamweaver 5.5 on my old computer (windows 7) and want to install it on my new computer (windows 10) Is it possible to run Deamweaver CS5,5 on my new machine with windows 10? I have been told it is not compatible but I don't want to buy a new version of Dreamweaver...
  9. dreamweaver mx studio and windows 10

dreamweaver mx studio and windows 10: any way to open a cd with mx studio MX Dreamweaver in windows 10? forced into a reset and lost app on dsk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dreamweaver-mx-studio-and-windows-10/5a4f0938-d245-457d-aea7-90884f3a82a7
  10. Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden

Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden: I've been using the Adobe Design Premium CS5.5 for years. All of a sudden the Dreamweaver program won't launch. It looks like it's going to, displaying the opening splash for a few seconds, but then it disappears and the program doesn't open. (The other programs in the CS5.5...