Windows 10: dreamweaver help

Discus and support dreamweaver help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just started to create my own website with help following the lynda.com tutorials on setting a website up in Dreamweaver. I have come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Nov 5, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

dreamweaver help

Hi

I have just started to create my own website with help following the lynda.com tutorials on setting a website up in Dreamweaver.

I have come to a point where I can't seem to create a box with a border radius or a transparent effect even though I have clearly set them up in properties.
    As you can see from the screenshots the header 'about us' is in a div and I have set the CSS properties to allow for border-radius and a transparent tint effect both which are not present when viewing in live view

What am I doing wrong?

design view : Screenshot - 06fba411842367e859dd9af3535373dc - Gyazo
    live view : Screenshot - 5b297d15109466cd1e5ac88b7bcbad3d - Gyazo

:)

jamos316, Nov 5, 2014

2. edge for dreamweaver, where do i find the exe

hi, hope you can help me out, I'm using Dreamweaver, and been trying to find where the edge app is located ,... to make it my primary browser in Dreamweaver,... any help, cheers. rob

robertbeattie15, Nov 5, 2014
  3. JanTheeuwes, Nov 5, 2014
Thema:

dreamweaver help

1. dreamweaver help - Similar Threads - dreamweaver help

2. ashault 9 multiplayer always disconnecting. can anyone help?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ashault 9 multiplayer always disconnecting. can anyone help?: ashault 9 multiplayer always disconnecting. can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ashault-9-multiplayer-always-disconnecting-can/eb2902ff-1ef7-4398-8271-e92a98680db7"
  3. I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to transfer my puzzles that I haven't done yet to my new computer. HELP!!!: I just bought a new computer and I've been trying to transfer my jigsaw puzzles from the old one to the new.......I'm not worried about the puzzles that are finished, but I have hundreds of puzzles that I haven't done yet!! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Doe...
  4. Windows update made my computer slow. Help me I don't know how to fix it!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update made my computer slow. Help me I don't know how to fix it!: I've recently bought this new computer with and have used this for quite a while now. When I start it up it is a Windows 10. I played some games on it without any issue and no lag but when I updated it yesterday (15/2/18) since I had nothing else to do and I'm not using my...
  5. How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly

in Windows 10 News
    How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Bing, the search engine from Microsoft had changed quite a bit in the past year, and one of the significant improvement is on the consumer side. While you can always search on the web, Bing is also integrated into Windows [...] This post How Bing Search...
  6. Windows displays things in two languages. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows displays things in two languages. Help!: Everytime I install a new language keyboard, windows keeps autochanging it to default, even though I set the new language on a lower priority. So whenever I want to switch back to my preferred language/keyboard (English Indian), I have to remove the new language (telugu, in...
  7. Running a Windows XP Virtual Machine inside of Windows 10... need help with activation.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running a Windows XP Virtual Machine inside of Windows 10... need help with activation.: Good afternoon, all! I work at a major university and we have a strange IT issue. I'm trying to get this done without breaking any user agreements / etc., and doing everything legally. Here's the situation... in one of our labs, we have a piece of analysis equipment that...
  8. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys: Hi, I have a few computers getting a random blue screen with error nlem64nt.sys+44d1. They are running Windows 10 Pro, 1809. They have all the latest motherboard drivers, Intel drivers, updated motherboard BIOS, & Windows updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  9. I need help to reactivieting windows 10 after a hardware change.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help to reactivieting windows 10 after a hardware change.: I changed my motherboard and cpu and some other stuff. And now Im not able to reactivate windows. I have a product key for windows 8.1 if that help, but I upgraded to windows 10 when you could do it for free and I have a digital license but I just get error code 0xC004f211....
  10. Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden: I've been using the Adobe Design Premium CS5.5 for years. All of a sudden the Dreamweaver program won't launch. It looks like it's going to, displaying the opening splash for a few seconds, but then it disappears and the program doesn't open. (The other programs in the CS5.5...