Windows 10: dreamweaver help

Discus and support dreamweaver help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just started to create my own website with help following the lynda.com tutorials on setting a website up in Dreamweaver. I have come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamos316, Nov 5, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

dreamweaver help

Hi

I have just started to create my own website with help following the lynda.com tutorials on setting a website up in Dreamweaver.

I have come to a point where I can't seem to create a box with a border radius or a transparent effect even though I have clearly set them up in properties.
    As you can see from the screenshots the header 'about us' is in a div and I have set the CSS properties to allow for border-radius and a transparent tint effect both which are not present when viewing in live view

What am I doing wrong?

design view : Screenshot - 06fba411842367e859dd9af3535373dc - Gyazo
    live view : Screenshot - 5b297d15109466cd1e5ac88b7bcbad3d - Gyazo

:)

jamos316, Nov 5, 2014

2. edge for dreamweaver, where do i find the exe

hi, hope you can help me out, I'm using Dreamweaver, and been trying to find where the edge app is located ,... to make it my primary browser in Dreamweaver,... any help, cheers. rob

robertbeattie15, Nov 5, 2014
  3. JanTheeuwes, Nov 5, 2014
Thema:

dreamweaver help

1. dreamweaver help - Similar Threads - dreamweaver help

2. CCTV help software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CCTV help software: Hi there I have a Hik vision CCTV system but when I have been viewing the software from overnight it has infrared but when the street lights go out the cameras don't see anything I.E it goes very dark any idea how I fix this?...
  3. Deleted the only admin account. Lost Administrator rights to my lap. Help please.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted the only admin account. Lost Administrator rights to my lap. Help please.: Hi, I have disabled the built-in Administrator account, and then I accidentally changed my only admin account to Standard account in my HP Laptop. Now there is no admin account on my Windows 10. I can't install/uninstall programs or perform actions that require admin-level...
  4. ( HELP ) RtkWinpi64fTemptQWbQihf64bitwwNOW.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ( HELP ) RtkWinpi64fTemptQWbQihf64bitwwNOW.exe: Theres this process called RtkWinpi64fTemptQWbQihf64bitwwNOW.exe and it's using 41% of my cpu, When i close it, it automatically comes back. I googled it but nothing comes back...
  5. Help fix HRESULT 0x80073715 error Reinstalling Intel Parallel studio XE 2016 update 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help fix HRESULT 0x80073715 error Reinstalling Intel Parallel studio XE 2016 update 4: Please Help I am facing the HRESULT 0x80073715 error, Error Code: 1603; File name: msvcrt_x64.msi while i reinstalled intel parallel studio xe 2016 update 4. I would to know how can i fix this problem. Please help Thank you...
  6. Help! Computer Color Display Messed Up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! Computer Color Display Messed Up!: So I was playing games, and I pressed the windows key to check the time. All of a sudden my monitor colors changed. I reset my computer, and my color display was back to normal. But whenever I play games and I press windows button or alt+tab, my display colors change again. I...
  7. I need help my cd doesn't play

I need help my cd doesn't play: My PC stopped playing the CDs, it's not working. What I can do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-cd-doesnt-play/b0e189e2-f52b-4ace-9054-f38b7a724992
  8. Plz help - trying to open file

in Windows 10 Support
    Plz help - trying to open file: Iv been trying to solve this problem for days. When i open a file for eg. auto hot key it says if i open it without right click as admin it says you may not have permission to this device or file. If i right click run as administrator it will say this file has a virus or...
  9. new printer canonTR4500 help connect wireless

new printer canonTR4500 help connect wireless: how do I get new printer to work wireless...Cannon TR4500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-printer-canontr4500-help-connect-wireless/c49aa8b9-0d12-4682-a1d1-77355dfdb55c
  10. Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dreamweaver CS5.5 won't launch all of a sudden: I've been using the Adobe Design Premium CS5.5 for years. All of a sudden the Dreamweaver program won't launch. It looks like it's going to, displaying the opening splash for a few seconds, but then it disappears and the program doesn't open. (The other programs in the CS5.5...