Windows 10: Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation

Discus and support Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So here my BIOS information, I can't install Windows 10 whatsoever and the SATA Ports 0 and 1 are not installed for some reason, this problem happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NoGodly, Apr 29, 2021.

1. NoGodly Win User

Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation

So here my BIOS information, I can't install Windows 10 whatsoever and the SATA Ports 0 and 1 are not installed for some reason, this problem happened overnight for no apparent reason. It was working fine before I entered BIOS. Once I restarted my PC It wouldn't boot into Windows. Now I'm Stuck In this LOOP where I can't even Install windows through a fresh install because there is no "LOADED HARD DRIVE" Hence the TITLE. My computer is a MINI PC, BMAX Model B2 PLUS 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD. Rest of the info is on the pictures.

:)

NoGodly, Apr 29, 2021
  2. JohnBMW Win User

Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation

MBI'm trying to re-install windows 10 via USB installation media but I get to windows setup screen that shows me Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space ! This partition is too small. Make the size
    of this partition at least 9395MB or select another partition"

The problem is that there is no other partition or drive to choose from. any help?

[Original Title: Help]

JohnBMW, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

That's the problem, i cant install windows as it says the disk has 0 mb. I was on windows 10 trying to install linux as a dual boot when i accidentally partitioned the entire drive for it. Now trying to reinstall windows but it says disk 0 has 0 mb and
    linux is no longer on the hard drive as there is no OS.

Cheesey Bob, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Kjwells94 Win User

Installing Windows 10 - no space in disk 0

It's possible that I phrased something in a weird way - I put screenshots of the issue in a reply to another comment here.

I followed your steps, but I'm not able to get through step 3. No partitions are showing, and the "unallocated space" is showing as having 0 mb.

Kjwells94, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation - Similar Threads - Drive Unallocated Space

2. unallocated space on disk 0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unallocated space on disk 0: i have windows and everything on disk 0 6tb but i saw it was getting full so i got a 4tb disk for backup. then i see that disk 0 s only using 2tb while the rest is unallocated. tried to extend volume gives error only first 2tb are usable on large mbr disks. conot create...
  3. unallocated space on disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unallocated space on disk 0: i have windows and everything on disk 0 6tb but i saw it was getting full so i got a 4tb disk for backup. then i see that disk 0 s only using 2tb while the rest is unallocated. tried to extend volume gives error only first 2tb are usable on large mbr disks. conot create...
  4. unallocated space on disk 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Total paging file size 0 MB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Total paging file size 0 MB: Hi all, No matter what I do, I cannot fix the error in the image and I cannot set the paging file. Although I made a change to the OS, I got this error the next OS startup. Yes, I tried all the options in Virtual memory. Yes, I tried to create a paging file on all disks....
  6. unallocated space in disk 0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unallocated space in disk 0: I am unable to extend the unallocated space on my laptop. it is not showing me the extended volume option in my laptop how should I get back my memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unallocated-space-in-disk-0/a9298434-5f4f-426e-b08b-9739e261b019
  7. Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB: Hi, My HP laptop hdd died. This HP laptop came with windows 10 64 bit, and is activated by the motherboard. I replaced this hdd by another one. This drive is not damaged at all, checked many ways, and the Bios/uefi detect it. I tried to install an os with Windows 8.1 usb and...
  8. Drive 0 Unallocated Space Total size 0.0 Free space 0.0

Drive 0 Unallocated Space Total size 0.0 Free space 0.0: Hello, I have tried multiple methods to resolve this issue. I would request you experts to help me. My machine is Sony Vaio SVF15319SNB with a Intel chipset QM87 According to product description on internet. I am trying to install windows 10 64Bit using a USB...
  9. Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb: I'm gonna start from the beginning, I wanted to set up dual booting with windows 10 which i already had and with linux. Somewhere along the line it messed up and partioned my hard drive replacing windows 10 with linux. I then tried to reinstall windows 10 off of a USB that...
  10. Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation

Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space During Windows Installation: MBI'm trying to re-install windows 10 via USB installation media but I get to windows setup screen that shows me Drive 0 Unallocated Space 0.0 MB total size 0.0 MB Free space ! This partition is too small. Make the size of this partition at least 9395MB or...