Windows 10: Drive admin locked?

Discus and support Drive admin locked? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! My data drive is admin locked on my pc so whenever i do something i need admin permissions. [ATTACH] This is a problem because games from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jamesacullen, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Drive admin locked?

Hello!

My data drive is admin locked on my pc so whenever i do something i need admin permissions.

Drive admin locked? 198e9bad-a4f8-43e7-9490-bcf8d95d3bc2?upload=true.png

This is a problem because games from steam can't install onto the drive! Anyone know any fixes so i can play cs:go and r6 with friends!

Thanks!

:)

jamesacullen, Jul 22, 2019
  2. little cat, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 22, 2019
  4. PANDIT G. Win User

Drive admin locked?

Admin account locked

Hi Greg,

My local admin account is locked then how I will install the application it needs admin rights to install.

please suggest something else.

Thanks

Pandit.

PANDIT G., Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Drive admin locked?

1. Drive admin locked? - Similar Threads - Drive admin locked

2. reseting a admin locked computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reseting a admin locked computer: How do I fully reset my pc on windows 10 without having admin capablities as i have lost the password and the password reset disk to the admin account and have no way of reseting the computer....
  3. reseting a admin locked computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reseting a admin locked computer: How do I fully reset my pc on windows 10 without having admin capablities as i have lost the password and the password reset disk to the admin account and have no way of reseting the computer....
  4. Locked out of Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Admin: I have to use Examplify for school but windows blocks it. In order to allow it to work I need to be able to turn off memory integrity under core isolation but this is blocked for me with the red text "The setting is managed by your administrator". How do I go around this to...
  5. Locked out of Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Admin: I have to use Examplify for school but windows blocks it. In order to allow it to work I need to be able to turn off memory integrity under core isolation but this is blocked for me with the red text "The setting is managed by your administrator". How do I go around this to...
  6. Locked out of admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of admin: I was in the local admin account, then I made another user account which is not admin. I then disabled the admin using the command prompt. Now I'm stuck with a non admin account .Fine. I could not used the prompt as an admin, cant access the control panel. So I use the...
  7. Admin account is locked or corrupt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account is locked or corrupt: I currently do not have access to my admin account because it is corrupt or locked. I tried the last password and PIN used but no lock. I would like to access the hidden admin account. I am sending this request for help from a new profile on the same computer. Please help...
  8. changing admin while the admin account is locked

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing admin while the admin account is locked: need help changing my pc to this account for admin as its the second time my account has been locked for no reason i dont play on xbox products anymore nor will i again after this has been done. and it seems i cant even manage my computer without it telling me that im account...
  9. Locked out of admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked out of admin: HELP, I locked myself out of my laptop because I turned on safe mode and restarted the pc. I can't log into my admin account since I don't remember my password. Now I am stuck in the guest account in safe mode. I tried to change password in microsoft account but my laptop...
  10. Locked Out of Admin Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked Out of Admin Account: I have become locked out of my admin account because my password seems to have changed. I haven't used this account in a couple of years as I have a second account which I use regularly. Both accounts have the same password. I just noticed that my clock did not adjust for DST...