Windows 10: Drive and boot problem

Discus and support Drive and boot problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I receive the Your drive has run into a problem error and restarts, I then get a No bootable device found error. Sometimes I get a Windows did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Linda&, May 25, 2022.

1. Linda& Win User

Drive and boot problem

When I receive the Your drive has run into a problem error and restarts, I then get a No bootable device found error. Sometimes I get a Windows did not boot correctly and needs to restart message.Do you think if I delete my 4 USB ports it would reload them and correct the problem when I restart the computer?

:)

Linda&, May 25, 2022
  2. OnBoard Win User

P55A UD3 Problem Booting DVD Drive

You went to bios and selected the dvd drive as first boot up ?) cd-rom doesn't cut it, has to be that exact drive from the list.

OnBoard, May 25, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 25, 2022
  4. AsRock Win User

Drive and boot problem

Wondering about a second hard drive and installing Vista on it and also a ..

Annoying having to go into the bios each time though. And for me not a option unless i run 2 arrays.

AsRock, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Drive and boot problem

1. Drive and boot problem - Similar Threads - Drive boot problem

2. Windows 11 Boot Drive problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Boot Drive problems: Hi, so I have a new PC with a newly formatted drive and a separate USB with an install of windows 11 on it, the first time I go to install it, it goes hitch free. However, after it restarts, if I were to go and boot off of the drive I had just installed Windows 11 on, it acts...
  3. Windows 11 Boot Drive problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Boot Drive problems: Hi, so I have a new PC with a newly formatted drive and a separate USB with an install of windows 11 on it, the first time I go to install it, it goes hitch free. However, after it restarts, if I were to go and boot off of the drive I had just installed Windows 11 on, it acts...
  4. problem with booting drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem with booting drive: My laptop is HP pavilion 7Gen with windows 10 installed on HDD. Today I installed SSD and windows 10 home the problem is in boot menu in both systems only display one boot system option and ignore the other system...would you help meI tried to change system boot drive from...
  5. Drive and boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive and boot problem: When I receive the Your drive has run into a problem error and restarts, I then get a No bootable device found error. Sometimes I get a Windows did not boot correctly and needs to restart message.Do you think if I delete my 4 USB ports it would reload them and correct the...
  6. Drive and boot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive and boot problem: When I receive the Your drive has run into a problem error and restarts, I then get a No bootable device found error. Sometimes I get a Windows did not boot correctly and needs to restart message.Do you think if I delete my 4 USB ports it would reload them and correct the...
  7. Hard drive problem with Windows Booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive problem with Windows Booting: Windows on my laptop can't boot and the technician said that Hard Drive2TB has gone wrong. But ubuntu bootson same hard drive and works perfectly fine. Finally I had to replace my hard drive. What actually happened? Is it possible to use some part of the hard drive for...
  8. two hard drives boot problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    two hard drives boot problem: I have 1 250gb ssd drive with windows 7 and 1 500gb ssd drive with windows 10. Both boot up ok on their own, but if I connect both together screen shows attempting to repair drive c: then blue screen attempting repairs then failed to repair with no error code. Any ideas...
  9. UEFI Drive/Boot problem

UEFI Drive/Boot problem: My W10 system WAS running fine (Gigabyte Mobo) with a UEFI SSD boot drive UNTIL I had a problem where I lost all boot. I think it was a SATA cable problem, but it is now resolved. HOWEVER, in the process I no longer boot in UEFI, but into Win Boot Manager. UEFI is selected in...
  10. Boot drive wiping problem.

Boot drive wiping problem.: Hey guys. Today I used the Windows 10 tool thing to use my 128GB USB stick as a boot drive for a clean install. All done with that now. Now I've formatted the USB stick and it says the USB stick has 31.9GB of space, and is called ESD-USB. How do I fix this? Thanks....