Windows 10: Drive C getting Full automatically

Discus and support Drive C getting Full automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i've noticed that my C Drive (which windows is installed on it) gets filled every minute automatically without me downloading or doing anything let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sepehrkiller2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Drive C getting Full automatically

i've noticed that my C Drive (which windows is installed on it) gets filled every minute automatically without me downloading or doing anything
    let me explain a situation so you can understand exactly what i mean :
    i don't turn off my PC because i work with it almost 18 hours everyday or so, and i sometimes (most of the times) don't use Hibernate or Sleep
    now for example it's been 4 days since last time i turned off my PC and it was off for more than 9 hours, but now its been 4 days
    so 4 days ago when i started up, Drive C had like 25 27 GB free disk space, right now it has 7 GB
    i didn't downloaded anything on drive C, i've checked my download file, programs, anything that has been running the entire time
    also i did tried Disk Cleanup and Windows 10 Cleanup and Disabling Windows Update... nothing has changed, it was 7 GB 20 minutes ago, it is 7 GB right now

so my question is that : what can be the cause of this? and by what rate? ( like for example if you say it can be Virus, is it rare to be Virus or a common thing? )
    also i'm looking for a way to Clean my Drives and fix this issue cause i'm a Gamer and a Developer, i need my storage/space

:)

sepehrkiller2, Nov 5, 2018
  2. lx07 Win User
    lx07, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Files in C: drive automatically compressing?

As you may already know, if this feature is on, every new folder/file you add starts off automatically compressed. If you would like to turn it off for the whole drive, kindly follow these steps:

• Start File Explorer . In the left pane, right-click on the drive that you would not want to be compressed.
    • Click Properties.
    • Make sure that the Compress this drive to save disk space box is unchecked.
    • Click OK then Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Darian Tab, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Drive C getting Full automatically

Reformatting the c drive

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What the exact error message that you're getting when you try to reformat your C: drive?
    • Why do you want to reformat your your C: drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any significant changes to your computer prior to the issue?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Drive C getting Full automatically

1. Drive C getting Full automatically - Similar Threads - Drive getting Full

2. Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically.: Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically. I have tried many ways. I have cleared my %temp% folder. done disk cleanup. Still I am having the same issue. I have taken a screenshot using treesize for your reference. Please help....
  3. Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically.: Hello, My C drive is getting full automatically. I have tried many ways. I have cleared my %temp% folder. done disk cleanup. Still I am having the same issue. I have taken a screenshot using treesize for your reference. Please help....
  4. My C drive got full automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C drive got full automatically: Hi,I'm using the Computer regularly not more than 5 hours a day. But one day I found that my C drive got full.I opened the drive and searched for thing which consumed the lot of storage I didn't find anything and there are softwares in my computer which consumes lots of...
  5. My C drive got full automatically

My C drive got full automatically: Hi,I'm using the Computer regularly not more than 5 hours a day. But one day I found that my C drive got full.I opened the drive and searched for thing which consumed the lot of storage I didn't find anything and there are softwares in my computer which consumes lots of...
  6. C drive is getting full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive is getting full: Hi Team,C drive is getting full without any files in it plz help to resolve the issueWindows 10.. C :/ Drive automatically full why.. Even if I free some Space again and again.. Best reason and Solution expected......
  7. C drive is getting full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is getting full: Hi Team,C drive is getting full without any files in it plz help to resolve the issueWindows 10.. C :/ Drive automatically full why.. Even if I free some Space again and again.. Best reason and Solution expected......
  8. C drive is getting full

9. C Drive is Getting Full Automatically.

C Drive is Getting Full Automatically.: Hello. Suddenly my PC's C drive is getting full automatically. When I start my PC it shows 78 GB free and then it's starts to slowly fill up and then storage sense notification comes up saying only 7 GB space is left. The bootup and shut down has become significantly slow. I...
  10. Windows C drive getting full automatically

Windows C drive getting full automatically: Hi all My C drive is getting full automatically. Almost 5 gb in 30 minutes..... when i restart again the c drive size will go back to normal and from there it starts decreasing again. Please give me a solution for this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone c full