Windows 10: Drive C is checked and repaired?

Discus and support Drive C is checked and repaired? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What can I do to stop it from appearing. It always comes at the start. [ATTACH] Laufwerk C wird überprüft und repariert? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oktay38, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Oktay38 Win User

Drive C is checked and repaired?

What can I do to stop it from appearing.

It always comes at the start.

Drive C is checked and repaired? 0_big.jpg

:)

Oktay38, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Drive C is checked and repaired?

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Drive C is checked and repaired?

1. Drive C is checked and repaired? - Similar Threads - Drive checked repaired

2. How to fix slow booting and checking repairing drive c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix slow booting and checking repairing drive c: At first the computer was fine, then i want to check my disk error then i go to disk management and check it but because i think it is gonna take a long time, i cancel it then my computer suddenly becom slow booting and while booting it shows scanning and repairing drive c.I...
  3. How to fix slow booting and checking repairing drive c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix slow booting and checking repairing drive c: At first the computer was fine, then i want to check my disk error then i go to disk management and check it but because i think it is gonna take a long time, i cancel it then my computer suddenly becom slow booting and while booting it shows scanning and repairing drive c.I...
  4. Error checking C drive and it will not repair properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error checking C drive and it will not repair properly: My C drive will not repair properly. It says that there is an error checking the driver, when I go to fix the drive and restart my PC nothing happens, it still says the same thing after the pc restarts....
  5. Error checking C drive and it will not repair properly

Error checking C drive and it will not repair properly: My C drive will not repair properly. It says that there is an error checking the driver, when I go to fix the drive and restart my PC nothing happens, it still says the same thing after the pc restarts....
  6. Error Checking C drive and will not repair it properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Checking C drive and will not repair it properly: Hello, I have tried to repair my C drive after getting a message whilst my computer is booting up. However my computer says that there is an error checking the drive and when I restart my PC to repair the drive it doesn't work. My computer restarts and I check the status of...
  7. Error Checking C drive and will not repair it properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Checking C drive and will not repair it properly: Hello, I have tried to repair my C drive after getting a message whilst my computer is booting up. However my computer says that there is an error checking the drive and when I restart my PC to repair the drive it doesn't work. My computer restarts and I check the status of...
  8. Error Checking C drive and will not repair it properly

9. Repair C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair C Drive: hello so i have a question.How to fix C Drive?i already use C:>Properties>Tools>Error Checking>Error Found>Fixbut when i restart, when i check again the error is still there, i hope someone can help :<...
  10. Repair C Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repair C Drive: hello so i have a question.How to fix C Drive?i already use C:>Properties>Tools>Error Checking>Error Found>Fixbut when i restart, when i check again the error is still there, i hope someone can help :<...