Windows 10: Drive C is checked and repaired?

Discus and support Drive C is checked and repaired? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What can I do to stop it from appearing. It always comes at the start. [ATTACH] Laufwerk C wird überprüft und repariert? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oktay38, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Oktay38 Win User

Drive C is checked and repaired?

What can I do to stop it from appearing.

It always comes at the start.

Drive C is checked and repaired? 0_big.jpg

:)

Oktay38, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Drive C is checked and repaired?

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Drive C is checked and repaired?

1. Drive C is checked and repaired? - Similar Threads - Drive checked repaired

2. Checking and repairing E drive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Checking and repairing E drive?: My partner has a windows 10 pc only six months old, hardly used. recently when the pc starts there is a message saying checking and repairing E drive which takes ages, he says 10 mins, eventually pc starts as normal. I think at some stage perhaps he switched off incorrectly....
  3. Checking and repairing E drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Checking and repairing E drive?: My partner has a windows 10 pc only six months old, hardly used. recently when the pc starts there is a message saying checking and repairing E drive which takes ages, he says 10 mins, eventually pc starts as normal. I think at some stage perhaps he switched off incorrectly....
  4. C drive Error checking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive Error checking: I'm having an issue with my C drive where on boot windows will do a scan and repair on the drive. This happens every time on startup no matter what.This started after I completely reset my pc through windows settings.I'm not sure what's wrong but I've tried a couple thing...
  5. scanning and repairing drive c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scanning and repairing drive c: For a weekmy laptop kept asking for permission for " scanning and repairing drive c". Last night I let it finishdoing that. This morning, no MS applications work. MS applicationsreturn a dialog box with some path references saying "The Remote procedurecall failed".I have...
  6. scanning and repairing drive c

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    scanning and repairing drive c: For a week my laptop kept asking for permission for "scanning and repairing drive c". Last night I let it finish doing that. This morning, no MS applications work. MS applications return a dialog box with some path references saying "The Remote procedure call failed". I...
  7. Scanning and repairing drive C . ...

Scanning and repairing drive C . ...: I am using a Dell desktop with Windows 10. Couple of days back there was an error msg in the msg center which stated that my hard drive needs to be fixed. So I decided to go ahead with the scan, closed all open programs and gave the go ahead. After few seconds...
  8. Scanning and repairing drive C

Scanning and repairing drive C: Each and everytime I start my machine This dialogue appears during boot: Scanning and repairing drive C. I properly turn off my pc from start menu. I have a ssd and my pc usually boots within10-15seconds but now it takes longer to boot....
  9. Scanning and repairing c drive

Scanning and repairing c drive: After updating windows 10 i was having few issues with update and restart, this time after opening the pc it took a restart on its own, and showed scanning and repairing c drive, but after the completion it came to a blank screen and the mouse pointer. Nothing else. I've...
  10. Scanning and repairing drive (C:) ...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning and repairing drive (C:) ...: Searched forums about this screen. Long story short, I ran into issues with my laptop (Dells XPS 9530) and reinstalled Windows, keeping all my files. That got my computer up and running again after hours of being unsuccessful. I reinstalled a bunch of programs and powered...