Windows 10: drive c no space to update windows.

Discus and support drive c no space to update windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This happened to me at the beginning of February. They almost got away with it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SMUD1965, Feb 14, 2019.

1. SMUD1965 Win User

drive c no space to update windows.

This happened to me at the beginning of February. They almost got away with it

:)

SMUD1965, Feb 14, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cdrive c no space to update windows. :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 14, 2019
  4. drive c no space to update windows.

Updates eating c drive space in Windows 10

Frequent updates suggestion keep coming from Windows as well as from HP. As I keep all the applications updated I have observed my c drive space has become less and it has slowed down my laptop.

After the installation of new updates my c drive space is shrinking incessantly .

Could you please suggest what can be done so that machine doesn't become slow and c drive has enough space.

YaminiDhapola, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

drive c no space to update windows.

1. drive c no space to update windows. - Similar Threads - drive space update

2. C drive space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive space: Hello .My C drive is an ssd 476 GB.At Monday the capacity was 290 GB.I deleted the latest restore points and the capacity went up to 300GB.Also i activated the weekly scheduled optimization for C drivebut i am thinking wasn't necessary and for my second internal hddmainly for...
  3. C drive space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive space: Hello .My C drive is an ssd 476 GB.At Monday the capacity was 290 GB.I deleted the latest restore points and the capacity went up to 300GB.Also i activated the weekly scheduled optimization for C drivebut i am thinking wasn't necessary and for my second internal hddmainly for...
  4. Space in C drive!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Space in C drive!!!: There is one problem which I face with my computer everyday. The space free in the C drive gets lesser day bay day. For example, yesterday the space free in the c drive was 45.1 GB and today it suddenly reduced to 43.2 GB, without me installing any programs. Sometimes I...
  5. Space in C drive!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space in C drive!!!: There is one problem which I face with my computer everyday. The space free in the C drive gets lesser day bay day. For example, yesterday the space free in the c drive was 45.1 GB and today it suddenly reduced to 43.2 GB, without me installing any programs. Sometimes I...
  6. Space in C drive!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows C: drive has no space?

Windows C: drive has no space?: So, my C: drive has 117 GB of space. Problem is, even when I uninstall nearly everything from it, especially the most intensive, space-consuming applications, the most I can get is like 20 GB free out of 117, meaning something to the effect of 97 GB arestill taken up. But...
  8. Windows C drive space

Windows C drive space: Background: I have an HP envy laptop and use adobe cc, cinema 4D, and a few other smaller apps. I am a design student so I use these applications on a day to day basis. Apart from that I have no games, pictures, videos or even music downloaded on my laptop. For the first...
  9. NO SPACE ON DRIVE C UPDATES FOR WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NO SPACE ON DRIVE C UPDATES FOR WINDOWS 10: Cant perform updates to windows 10, I have 32G on drive C almost full and cant create 8GB but I have an SD with 20GB free but the upgrade window is not giving me the option to install the updates on the SD...
  10. Windows 10 C drive space not regaining space. deleted update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 C drive space not regaining space. deleted update: i got a massive space filled up 5GB and i deleted the windows update folder via disk cleaner. but the space still shows 175 instead of 180+ help! please and when i searched the disk cleaner again. the windows.update is no longer there. but the space should have been...