Windows 10: Drive c unallocated

Discus and support Drive c unallocated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello , I need help I was trying to install new windows (10) to my pc at the installation i was trying to format C to remove old windows then "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mada1043, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Mada1043 Win User

Drive c unallocated

hello , I need help

I was trying to install new windows (10) to my pc

at the installation i was trying to format C to remove old windows then " Next " for the new windows , But it show error , so I tried to delete the partition so I can " create new " but when I choose " New " it allow me a very little mega bytes and even error when I try to accept it so im stuck at that point and the thing is my other partiation have a lot of personal stuffs I dont want to format the whole hard disk to not lose my data Drive c unallocated :( PLEASE HELP ME

:)

Mada1043, Oct 3, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CDrive c unallocated :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Oct 3, 2019
  4. S_and_S Win User

Drive c unallocated

adding unallocated disk space to drive C:

To work with non-adjacent unallocated space you'll need third-party software. This type of software is known as partition software or re-partition software, like EaseUS Partition Master or Paragon Partition Manager. To find these and others, look on the
    internet for professional reviews of partition managers.

Okay if I make an unsolicited suggestion? This is complicated software, so please invest the time to learn how to use it. There is no 'go-back' or 'do-over' when using partition software.

S_and_S, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Drive c unallocated

1. Drive c unallocated - Similar Threads - Drive unallocated

2. i have a lot of unallocated disk space500 gb and i want to allocate it into the c: drive....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a lot of unallocated disk space500 gb and i want to allocate it into the c: drive....: i have a lot of disk space unallocated. recently i got my laptop repaired and the repair person made my disk space to 389 gb and a lot of unallocated space is there. i wanted to allocate it but it only shows the option of shrink volume and the extend volume is in gray. what...
  3. i have a lot of unallocated disk space500 gb and i want to allocate it into the c: drive....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a lot of unallocated disk space500 gb and i want to allocate it into the c: drive....: i have a lot of disk space unallocated. recently i got my laptop repaired and the repair person made my disk space to 389 gb and a lot of unallocated space is there. i wanted to allocate it but it only shows the option of shrink volume and the extend volume is in gray. what...
  4. How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous.: How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous. What are the best third party tools to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-extend-drive-c-when-there-is-unallocated/4f73da4c-ca13-4d5a-8c78-fd7aa5c005b7
  5. How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous.

How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous.: How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous. What are the best third party tools to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-extend-drive-c-when-there-is-unallocated/4f73da4c-ca13-4d5a-8c78-fd7aa5c005b7
  6. Hard drive only showing 4gb of unallocated storage when its 4TB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive only showing 4gb of unallocated storage when its 4TB?: I took out a 4TB hard drive out of my imac from 2013 that had Linux on it. I plugged it into my pc and its only has 3.86GB of unlocated storage. so i tried to use some software to find any hidden portion but it showed nothing. is there any way to clear my hard drive. I have...
  7. Hard drive only showing 4gb of unallocated storage when its 4TB?

Hard drive only showing 4gb of unallocated storage when its 4TB?: I took out a 4TB hard drive out of my imac from 2013 that had Linux on it. I plugged it into my pc and its only has 3.86GB of unlocated storage. so i tried to use some software to find any hidden portion but it showed nothing. is there any way to clear my hard drive. I have...
  8. Tried to Merge Unallocated Storage From D: drive to C: With AOMEI Windows PE mode and shows...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tried to Merge Unallocated Storage From D: drive to C: With AOMEI Windows PE mode and shows...: I tried moving just 10GB of free space from my D: Drive to C: Drive cause i needed some space on it. At first i wanted to move it the normal way by deleting the partition and adding the unallocated space to the C: drive, but i didnt want to delete all my files. So i watched a...
  9. Tried to Merge Unallocated Storage From D: drive to C: With AOMEI Windows PE mode and shows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to Merge Unallocated Storage From D: drive to C: With AOMEI Windows PE mode and shows...: I tried moving just 10GB of free space from my D: Drive to C: Drive cause i needed some space on it. At first i wanted to move it the normal way by deleting the partition and adding the unallocated space to the C: drive, but i didnt want to delete all my files. So i watched a...
  10. Tried to Merge Unallocated Storage From D: drive to C: With AOMEI Windows PE mode and shows...