Windows 10: Drive D appears with question mark in explorer and is not accessible even after updating...

Discus and support Drive D appears with question mark in explorer and is not accessible even after updating... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1., Since long, It began to take longer duration in starting up though There is 30% empty storage in drive C. 2., Now since last 6 months, Many times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SPSINGH26, Jun 9, 2020.

1. SPSINGH26 Win User

Drive D appears with question mark in explorer and is not accessible even after updating...

1., Since long, It began to take longer duration in starting up though There is 30% empty storage in drive C.
    2., Now since last 6 months, Many times, Drive D will appear with a question mark in explorer and would not allow to access any doc there.

3., Now since 3 months, Drive D always comes with a question mark and I amnot able to access my docs there.

4., It takes much longer time to start this laptop.

5., Already updated drivers from Dell's website through system tab in computer.

Can you guys help please

I have bought this Dell laptop Alienware 15 R2 signature edition fromMicrosoft store , Eaton centreToronto in 2018.

:)

SPSINGH26, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

D Drive has a Question Mark, can't access it, everything is gone!

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you cannot access D drive is due to a corrupted storage device. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we’d like to ask the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before you encountered this issue?
    • What is the error message that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 9, 2020
  3. CathyL2 Win User
    D Drive- Blue question mark

Hi, I attempted to open/save to my thumb drive. However, my D Drive suddnly does not show; rather there is a blue question mark appears next to D:\\. Does with all thumb drives I attempt to open. Can you please advise? Thank you.

CathyL2, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Drive D appears with question mark in explorer and is not accessible even after updating...

D Drive has a Question Mark, can't access it, everything is gone!

HELP! My D Drive that had everything important on has a blue question mark and I can't access it and now everything's gone, I have nothing!

RammsteinCelery, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Drive D appears with question mark in explorer and is not accessible even after updating...

1. Drive D appears with question mark in explorer and is not accessible even after updating... - Similar Threads - Drive appears question

2. Still blue question mark on D: drive, can't interact with it and doesn't appear anywhere...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still blue question mark on D: drive, can't interact with it and doesn't appear anywhere...: Hey,Sorry to disturb but I've got an issue I've been tryna solve for quite a lot of time. You see my D drive has a blue question mark and if I try to open it nothing happens, I've tried most of the solutions I could find on the internet but the problem persists. Disk cleanup,...
  3. File explorer shows me the D:/ drive with a blue question mark.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer shows me the D:/ drive with a blue question mark.: Hello, i need help. File explorer shows me the D:/ drive with a blue question mark. Problem is, i have not D: in my computer. After i try to open it, it shows ,,Location not available". Do someone know how to fix this?Thnak you....
  4. File explorer shows me the D:/ drive with a blue question mark.

File explorer shows me the D:/ drive with a blue question mark.: Hello, i need help. File explorer shows me the D:/ drive with a blue question mark. Problem is, i have not D: in my computer. After i try to open it, it shows ,,Location not available". Do someone know how to fix this?Thnak you....
  5. Internal D drive has a blue question mark.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal D drive has a blue question mark.: how to fix blue question mark on internal D drive. I tried running chkdsk /d in command prompt but it says invalid input. I also tried finding the drive in device manager and it shows the drive but it is grayed out. sometimes it is not grayed out and when that happens, the...
  6. Internal D drive has a blue question mark.

Internal D drive has a blue question mark.: how to fix blue question mark on internal D drive. I tried running chkdsk /d in command prompt but it says invalid input. I also tried finding the drive in device manager and it shows the drive but it is grayed out. sometimes it is not grayed out and when that happens, the...
  7. Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable: My D: drive has disappeared from the "My PC" section in File Explorer and can only be found in Quick Access. It is inaccessible and has a blue question mark next to it. I did not do anything to the drive recently so I have no idea what has happened.I have tried:Disk Cleanup -...
  8. Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable: My D: drive has disappeared from the "My PC" section in File Explorer and can only be found in Quick Access. It is inaccessible and has a blue question mark next to it. I did not do anything to the drive recently so I have no idea what has happened.I have tried:Disk Cleanup -...
  9. Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable

10. Blue Question Mark on D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Question Mark on D Drive: Hello, About a week ago I found that Steam and all of my files that were on my HDD were unavailable. They gave this error prompt when selected: [ATTACH] When I proceeded to check on my D Drive I found that I could not access it: [ATTACH] After going onto Device...