Windows 10: Drive D lost full access and cant get it back due to disk write restriction media right is...

Discus and support Drive D lost full access and cant get it back due to disk write restriction media right is... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Everyone!Hoping that someone can help me.I am looking at my drives CSSD and DHDD at file explorer and I seem to lost my full access as User in Drive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Michael Francis Sy, May 14, 2021.

1. Drive D lost full access and cant get it back due to disk write restriction media right is...

Hi Everyone!Hoping that someone can help me.I am looking at my drives CSSD and DHDD at file explorer and I seem to lost my full access as User in Drive D.when I try to change the User permission in drive property to have 'full control', error promts:The media is write protected.Also tried to use Diskpart & cmd to remove/clear readonly but to no availThanks in advance

:)

Michael Francis Sy, May 14, 2021

2. Cannot access D drive since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for replying quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply to few more questions:

• Is the D: drive located on the same hard disk or on different hard disk?

• Did you have any important data saved on the
      D:
      drive?

If the D: is saved on another hard disk and you are unable to access it, I suggest you to format the drive completely and check if the issue is resolved.

To format the hard disk, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Disk management option.

• Right click on the D: drive and select
      Format option.

• Wait for the formatting to complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 14, 2021
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 14, 2021
  4. Drive D lost full access and cant get it back due to disk write restriction media right is...

Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi everyone, i lost administrator right then I can't access c drive so how to solve this problem, please give me step to step instructions for solve this problem

Modified title from: (SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account)

ROHIT singh RAWAT, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Drive D lost full access and cant get it back due to disk write restriction media right is...

1. Drive D lost full access and cant get it back due to disk write restriction media right is... - Similar Threads - Drive lost full

2. Lost my D-Disk's Administrator's Permissions on Full control

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost my D-Disk's Administrator's Permissions on Full control: Lost my D-Disk's Administrator's Permissions on Full control Hi, recently I tried to block other users access to D Disk It's Disk for files and games. However, I accidentally lost mine Administrator's Permissions. Here's what I did: D Disk > Properties > Security > Choose...
  3. Lost my D-Disk's Administrator's Permissions on Full control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my D-Disk's Administrator's Permissions on Full control: Lost my D-Disk's Administrator's Permissions on Full control Hi, recently I tried to block other users access to D Disk It's Disk for files and games. However, I accidentally lost mine Administrator's Permissions. Here's what I did: D Disk > Properties > Security > Choose...
  4. Lost my D-Disk's Administrator's Permissions on Full control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost my D-Disk's Administrator's Permissions on Full control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Cant Access The D: Drive Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Access The D: Drive Folders: I don`t know if this is related to a windows update or not, But when i try to open any file on my D: drive i get the message, D:/ folder name is not accessible The device is not ready....
  7. Cant Access The D: Drive Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Access The D: Drive Folders: I don`t know if this is related to a windows update or not, But when i try to open any file on my D: drive i get the message, D:/ folder name is not accessible The device is not ready....
  8. lost access to D: drive on HP envy

lost access to D: drive on HP envy: Was trying to limit permissions for access to D: drive from other user. Went into change permissions on D:, removed permissions for authenticated users thinking I would retain access as administrator, but now access to D: drive is denied. Windows 10, HP envy....
  9. Full D drive

Full D drive: My D disk is almost full and I am unable to empty it. It says there are no folders to show me and the contents are "Other". However, my C drive has almost nothing in it. I am getting constant reminders that D disk is almost full....
  10. Drive D is full

Drive D is full: How do I create more space in Drive D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-d-is-full/80a57551-0dff-4b37-9112-3c468cf94f16"