Windows 10: drive E

Discus and support drive E in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to get a cd in drive to run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-e/bd8dc86f-e901-495d-a7c4-7bcf37c636f0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeAlexander3, Oct 26, 2020.

1. drive E

how to get a cd in drive to run

:)

JoeAlexander3, Oct 26, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 26, 2020
  3. E Drive

The drive would have to be assigned the letter E in disk management for it to show up as E.

Press Windows key + X

Click Disk Management

If you see your drive listed there, but no drive letter, right click it

Click Change Drive Letter and Paths

Click Add

Click Assign the following drive letter

Click in the Drive letter list box

Choose a drive letter - try choosing letters near the end of the alphabet

Click OK

Click OK again

Andre Da Costa, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Gokul GR Win User

drive E

Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

But the problem is whenever I click the properties of Downloads
    folder, it is showing the properties dialog box of E-drive partition. How could I solve this?

Gokul GR, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

drive E

1. drive E - Similar Threads - drive

2. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  3. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  4. Bit locker on SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker on SSD Drive: Hi All, I have a Lenovo laptop, some how when I switched it on it loads up just where the it asked for the pin/password it says it is not avaible and set new pin, I can get in to forced reset but it comes up asking for bit locker code, unfortune my Microsoft account got...
  5. Bit locker on SSD Drive

Bit locker on SSD Drive: Hi All, I have a Lenovo laptop, some how when I switched it on it loads up just where the it asked for the pin/password it says it is not avaible and set new pin, I can get in to forced reset but it comes up asking for bit locker code, unfortune my Microsoft account got...
  6. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix sub flash drive.: Trying to fix USB flash drive not being recognized by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-sub-flash-drive/54703b43-638e-4331-8db0-c8414a1a8862
  7. fix sub flash drive.

fix sub flash drive.: Trying to fix USB flash drive not being recognized by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-sub-flash-drive/54703b43-638e-4331-8db0-c8414a1a8862
  8. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  10. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...