Windows 10: drive e:

Discus and support drive e: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my drive E: says drive almost full but when i open it there is nothing inside its empty please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThabangTsobane, Jul 7, 2018.

1. drive e:

my drive E: says drive almost full but when i open it there is nothing inside its empty

please help

:)

ThabangTsobane, Jul 7, 2018

2. E Drive

The drive would have to be assigned the letter E in disk management for it to show up as E.

Press Windows key + X

Click Disk Management

If you see your drive listed there, but no drive letter, right click it

Click Change Drive Letter and Paths

Click Add

Click Assign the following drive letter

Click in the Drive letter list box

Choose a drive letter - try choosing letters near the end of the alphabet

Click OK

Click OK again

Andre Da Costa, Jul 7, 2018
  3. little cat, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Gokul GR Win User

drive e:

Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

But the problem is whenever I click the properties of Downloads
    folder, it is showing the properties dialog box of E-drive partition. How could I solve this?

Gokul GR, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

drive e:

1. drive e: - Similar Threads - drive

2. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  3. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  4. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices: Toshiba Hard drive not showing up anywhere on HP 440 G7, it's a Toshiba 1 terabyte, I originally thought it was a hard drive or SATA cable but when I inut the hard drive in another computer it shows and when I place another hard drive in the computer it showsI'm currently...
  6. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices: Toshiba Hard drive not showing up anywhere on HP 440 G7, it's a Toshiba 1 terabyte, I originally thought it was a hard drive or SATA cable but when I inut the hard drive in another computer it shows and when I place another hard drive in the computer it showsI'm currently...
  7. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

8. DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking: DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking on the DVD icon in Explorer when it is empty, till like 2 months ago double clicking on the DVD drive when it is empty would give a message that I have to insert a CD and it would eject the slot, but recently it will only give a...
  9. DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking

DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking: DVD drive not ejecting when double clicking on the DVD icon in Explorer when it is empty, till like 2 months ago double clicking on the DVD drive when it is empty would give a message that I have to insert a CD and it would eject the slot, but recently it will only give a...
  10. Не могу войти в One Drive. в чём проблема?

Не могу войти в One Drive. в чём проблема?: Не могу войти в One Drive. в чём проблема? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%83/40039b91-b7d9-423d-85b3-9a7fd8582fb4