Windows 10: drive e:

Discus and support drive e: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my drive E: says drive almost full but when i open it there is nothing inside its empty please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThabangTsobane, Jul 7, 2018.

1. drive e:

my drive E: says drive almost full but when i open it there is nothing inside its empty

please help

:)

ThabangTsobane, Jul 7, 2018

2. E Drive

The drive would have to be assigned the letter E in disk management for it to show up as E.

Press Windows key + X

Click Disk Management

If you see your drive listed there, but no drive letter, right click it

Click Change Drive Letter and Paths

Click Add

Click Assign the following drive letter

Click in the Drive letter list box

Choose a drive letter - try choosing letters near the end of the alphabet

Click OK

Click OK again

Andre Da Costa, Jul 7, 2018
  3. little cat, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Gokul GR Win User

drive e:

Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

But the problem is whenever I click the properties of Downloads
    folder, it is showing the properties dialog box of E-drive partition. How could I solve this?

Gokul GR, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

drive e:

1. drive e: - Similar Threads - drive

2. Can I put the Windows 11 ISO in my recovery drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I put the Windows 11 ISO in my recovery drive?: My Recovery drive has 28 GB and the recovery files take up 16-20 GB of space. I have the Windows 11 ISO file. Can I put it in the recovery drive since there is more space? I am thinking that there will be an option to boot to recovery and to Windows 11 setup....
  3. One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive: Microsoft accountAccountOne Drive accountOx8004de34 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one/87ff0305-38b8-41e2-8918-395ba6fa49bd
  4. Pen Drive not being detected by BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen Drive not being detected by BIOS: I just wanted to TRYDon't kill me Microsoft, I am not leaving Windows Linux Mint on a real hardware, so I installed as per the given guides on the internet on a USB, but whenever I plug in the USB, Windows CAN detect the USB and lets me go in there, but my BIOS cannot. My...
  5. Access system configuration from a different drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access system configuration from a different drive?: Hello,After performing a clean boot on my SSD using Windows guide and restarting my computer, I was no longer able to login because my password was supposedly incorrect. Looking back at the guide, I realized I disabled all services including Windows services so I figured that...
  6. non-C drive HDD prevents start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    non-C drive HDD prevents start-up: At a loss. I cloned the C Drive, moved it to SSD ; moved files on the original 1TB HDD now D into a folder until I was sure of the SSD. Worked great for ~10 start-ups. Then - boot fails, 'Preparing Automatic Repair'... can only exit via shut down. If I disconnect the HDD -...
  7. external hard drive connected by usb

external hard drive connected by usb: How do I get windows file explorer to recognize a 500 giga bite hard drive connected by USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive-connected-by-usb/57ede349-6ed9-4cb0-bf8d-d9d999cf1157
  8. "There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it."

"There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it.": Hello, so I keep getting an error when I plug in my USB to multiple computers. It keeps saying: "There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it."I would scan it, but it freezes? I don't really know what it's doing. Basically it would just sit like this and...
  9. Where did my external drives go?

Where did my external drives go?: I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro that was installed on August 24 when I bought the computer. I have 3 external drives: one 80 gb and 2 one terabyte. I have had no problem with any of the drives but yesterday one of the terabytes was no longer there and today...
  10. If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it...: I want to reset my pc and clean out the C Drive without cleaning out my D & E drive. If i choose "Clean the drive" option after "Remove everything" will it delete files from the drives where windows is not installed, ie D & E drives? Please help me I just want my 2 external...