Windows 10: Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Discus and support Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing We’re updating Drive File Stream to replace the functionality of the “Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office.” As a result, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Launching new Google Drive / Microsoft Outlook integration, shutting down legacy plugin

:)

Brink, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Source: Google Drive Blog: Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Download: Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Brink, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive

Source: New ways to comment on Microsoft files (and more) in Google Drive

Brink, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Google Drive backup and sync icon in the taskbar is missing in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we truly appreciate time and effort that you have taken to research and work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to try following the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Navigate to C:\ Program Files (x86)\google\googledrivesync.exe
      OR
    2. Go to Start > Computer > Local Disk (C).
    3. Look for Program Files and open.
    4. Then navigate to Google > Drive.
    5. Double click on the googledrivesync.exe file and check.

If the issue still persists, please refer
    Fix problems syncing to your computer
    and also please post your query in

Google Drive Forum Support
    for better assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

1. Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Drive File Stream

2. Google Drive File Stream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Drive File Stream: I installed "Google Drive File Stream" on my Desktop. There appeared a drive with the letter 'G' and named "Google Drive File Stream", in Windows Explorer. It occupies 23.5 GB. [ATTACH] But this drive is not seen under 'Disk Management'. [ATTACH] No problems...
  3. Attempting to share a computer's Google File Stream G Drive with locally connected...

Attempting to share a computer's Google File Stream G Drive with locally connected...: Hopefully there's a workaround to this, We have everything working as expected, the Google File Stream drive has shared folders within that communicate and share contents with other computers on our network, unfortunately, we can't leave this running for extended periods of...
  4. need help with google drive file stream windows 10

need help with google drive file stream windows 10: I am totally lost. I need someone to walk me through how to set up drive file stream on my laptop so it syncs. A person. I have searched answers, looked at videos, and cannot follow any of it. Who can help me? I'd be happy to pay someone! I use G-Suite and believe it or not,...
  5. Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Google drive plug-in for MS Office?: Hello, I had the google drive plug-in for MS office products like word, excel which allowed me to access my google drive files directly from excel, word etc, edit and save them in Gdrive. There used to be a tab named 'Google Drive' in the tool bar...pls refer...
  6. Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

in Windows 10 Support
    Google drive plug-in for MS Office?: Hello, I had the google drive plug-in for MS office products like word, excel which allowed me to access my google drive files directly from excel, word etc, edit and save them in Gdrive. There used to be a tab named 'Google Drive' in the tool bar...pls refer...
  7. Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.

Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.: Good day to all. Had an issue with my laptop and had to have. a new ssd fitted all okay now. But during the repair I lost my Microsoft office 2010 and can't find the licence info. Would it be possible to use Google Documents in place of Microsoft office ?. If yes how would I...
  8. Replace OneDrive icon in explorer with Google Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replace OneDrive icon in explorer with Google Drive: Anyway to do this? I don't use Onedrive at all, i do use Google Drive, i just want to replace that shortcut to lead to google drive instead of onedrive? maybe editing through regedit? Thanks everyone. [img] 13233
  9. Office 2016 and Google Drive will not work

Office 2016 and Google Drive will not work: I just installed the Google Drive plugin into Office 2016 16.0.4432.1000 64 bit pro. I can not get Google Drive anywhere on the toolbar. Has this ever been fixed? Is there a new version I should d/l? Thank You All This worked in Office 2013 Pro, but I understand that one of...
  10. Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office: With Google Drive, you can keep all your important files in one place, then open them with your choice of apps and devices. Building on this open approach, we recently made it possible to launch your favorite desktop applications directly from Google Drive. And today we’re...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file stream plug in