Windows 10: Drive has been locked with Bitlocker after Windows Reset Bit Locker / Microsoft account has...

Discus and support Drive has been locked with Bitlocker after Windows Reset Bit Locker / Microsoft account has... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I have Pre-Installed Windows 10 Home Edition in Dell Laptop. Due to some performance issue, I have done Windows Reset which done... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AFC-Pinkesh, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Drive has been locked with Bitlocker after Windows Reset Bit Locker / Microsoft account has...

Dear Microsoft,

1. I have Pre-Installed Windows 10 Home Edition in Dell Laptop.
    2. Due to some performance issue, I have done Windows Reset which done successfully & work fine.
    3. After that, 1 DriveF Drive has been lock out of 3 Drive C Drive – D Drive -E Drive.
    4. By clicking it shows Bit Locker activated & asking for Key to unlock.

I heard first time for Bitlocker after getting pop message.

Please note below remarks;

1. I am the 1st user of this laptop provided by my organisation.
    2. I have not created any of Microsoft account & linked with this laptop.
    3. I have not activate Bit Locker during period of usage since 1st day of use to till reset of Windows.
    4. I am using two email : one is of office365 official id & second is gmail personal id.
    5. I have logged in login.live.com by gmail id but not found any devices details.
    6. I have tried to logged in by office365 id, but not having such id in login.live.com

Requested to kindly suggest the needful steps to unlock the drive / retrieve data of locked drive.

Pinkesh Bhatt

:)

AFC-Pinkesh, Aug 3, 2020

2. Bit locker locked drive with windows 10 in it

I have a lonova yoga book have Bit locker Id but no code drive with windows is locked

MikeTucker1, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Bitlocker has activated itself after Windows 10 update

Hi,

Got a few laptops on which Bitlocker has NEVER been set up on and after the latest Win 10 updates it is asking for a Bit Locker key which doesn't exist?

These laptops have all been set up offline without a Microsoft Account so I just have a useless pile of expensive paperweights, thanks to Microsoft.

I either need these unlocked or a place to charge Microsoft for the time taken to rebuild these?

vincewilliams1, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Drive has been locked with Bitlocker after Windows Reset Bit Locker / Microsoft account has...

1. Drive has been locked with Bitlocker after Windows Reset Bit Locker / Microsoft account has... - Similar Threads - Drive has been

2. D Drive has been locked by bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D Drive has been locked by bitlocker: My D drive got locked by bitlocker and i don't have the recovery key or password. I have not set the bitlocker recovery key for my drive. The only recovery key I have is for my C drive on a flash drive. Can anyone help me with this....
  3. D Drive has been locked by bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D Drive has been locked by bitlocker: My D drive got locked by bitlocker and i don't have the recovery key or password. I have not set the bitlocker recovery key for my drive. The only recovery key I have is for my C drive on a flash drive. Can anyone help me with this....
  4. Your account has been locked

Your account has been locked: Hi , i want to login to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but can't , it says Your account has been locked . please help me recover it .the account is for my work , gaming and i cant use it from 08/05/2022...
  5. My account has been locked

My account has been locked: Hi all I tried to sign in to my outlook account this morning and I get this message: Your account has been lockedWe’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.Unlocking your accountChoose Next and we'll send a...
  6. My account has been locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account has been locked: Hi all I tried to sign in to my outlook account this morning and I get this message: Your account has been lockedWe’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.Unlocking your accountChoose Next and we'll send a...
  7. My account has been locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft account has been reset after computer reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account has been reset after computer reset.: my SSD had been corrupted so I reset the computer and when I logged into windows all of my accounts are new have nothing on them and it is like I have never used them before....
  9. My account has been locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been locked: Hello Everyone, This is Sagnik I think that my account had been hacked and now, it has been locked. This is the account which I use for various activities since I am a student. All files and folders of mine are there. I cannot report any loss of files at the moment. My...
  10. my account has been locked

my account has been locked: I need help because my account is locked and I did nothing wrong! Please help I have no phone number to verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-has-been-locked/65d31fea-0038-4698-9fb8-b6f46062228c