Windows 10: Drive Imaged OS won't print

Discus and support Drive Imaged OS won't print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I usually consider myself reasonably confident with computers. I built this computer as I have others, have my operating system on to hard drive so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reidthaler, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Drive Imaged OS won't print

I usually consider myself reasonably confident with computers. I built this computer as I have others, have my operating system on to hard drive so that if one goes south, then I have a quick backup. Lately I've been using Macrium Reflect to make it drive image and then restored to another drive.

I've been having difficulty with my Canon wide format printer not printing from one operating system, but it was the other. Even called Canon support and we did everything we could to uninstall drivers, stop the spooling service, look at the registry, but still couldn't get it to work. But as I said I am able to print on another version of the operating system so I thought that I would just make a drive image of the and restored to the new drive. I've done so twice and I still get an error message saying that the print module cannot be found necessary for printing.

I find this really bizarre since isn't a drive image supposed to be a clone of its origin? I pine for the old days of Windows 7 take me back.

Thanks,

Reid

:)

reidthaler, Jun 4, 2020
  2. little cat, Jun 4, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Drive Imaged OS won't print

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Drive Imaged OS won't print

1. Drive Imaged OS won't print - Similar Threads - Drive Imaged won't

2. Photos app won't print JPEG images.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app won't print JPEG images.: I work in IT at a public library. Some of our PCs accidently got updated to Windows 11, so we rolled back to 10. But now these PCs cannot print JPEG images anymore, at least not from the default Photos app. I just get an error about printer configuration. Has anyone had this...
  3. OS image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS image: Can i create a backup image of OS and put it on a thumbdrive.I know nothing about this. I don't have an external hard drive.How do i do this pleasethanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/os-image/4ad7290a-24e6-400e-b193-a6057b4b941a
  4. Won't print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't print: Have a Dell Optiplex 755 and a Brother MFC 440 CN and all off a sudden won't print when I try it does nothing If I try and copy something printer acts like it going to print but just runs blank sheet. Would it be the computer or the printer. Is there anything i can do? Thanks...
  5. OS Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OS Drive: Hi, how do I make it so that it shows the capacity? [ATTACH][ATTACH] <--- like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/os-drive/477af956-4f99-42df-a853-c79c66134207"
  6. finger print on os w10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    finger print on os w10: Hi. I had set up a finger print couple of month ago. Then I re installed my windows and all of my data has been removed. now i want to set another finger print but it writes these fingers has saved on other account. I fallowed the orders but when I click on remove the...
  7. won't print

won't print: I have Windows 10 and an HP Officejet 6600 printer, it was printing just fine from Word 2007, then it just stopped. I check the print que and there is nothing there and I have tried 3 different methods to print, nothing, thanks, Rocky...
  8. Corrupt os image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupt os image: how do i fix a corrupt os image on my dell inspiron laptop .Is there a way i can get in my computer and find the problem . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupt-os-image/9226cd74-f726-44de-9f58-7f62b49ebcd0
  9. My HP printer suddenly won't print images, just text

My HP printer suddenly won't print images, just text: My HP printer suddenly won't print images. It just happened recently. I ran the troubleshooter and it couldn't find the problem. Any suggestions? I've worked with computers since the mid 1980s, and I'm stumped on where the problem is....
  10. Printer won't print.

Printer won't print.: About a month ago I bought a laser printer. It's a Samsung Xpress Multifunction M2070W. Starting today it will not print. I know the reason as a message comes up saying "Out of toner." I believe that there is still toner in it. This printer (and I'm sure most printers) have a...