Windows 10: Drive in D3 Sub state

Discus and support Drive in D3 Sub state in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to know if there are any methods to know of the drive was in D3 state during Connected standby if the drive under observation is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by noob_asks, Nov 8, 2019.

1. noob_asks Win User

Drive in D3 Sub state

Hi,

i would like to know if there are any methods to know of the drive was in D3 state during Connected standby if the drive under observation is a boot drive?

TIA

:)

noob_asks, Nov 8, 2019

2. will samsung d3 hard drive encloser work with windows 10

Having trouble getting windows 10 to recognized external Samsung D3 hard drive encloser

WilliamBeale, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Drive in D3 Sub state

little cat, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Drive in D3 Sub state

1. Drive in D3 Sub state - Similar Threads - Drive Sub state

2. Drive Power State Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drive Power State Failure: I've encountered a problem that reminds me of the old days of the blue screen of death. I have Win 10 Version 1809. I recently started frequently encountering a problem whereby the screen turns blue with an error message that there's been a drive power state failure. I then...
  3. Drive Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Drive Power State Failure: I've encountered a problem that reminds me of the old days of the blue screen of death. I have Win 10 Version 1809. I recently started frequently encountering a problem whereby the screen turns blue with an error message that there's been a drive power state failure. I then...
  4. Start sub menus

in Windows 10 Support
    Start sub menus: stop Code: Start sub menus[/quote] in w10 134029
  5. moving OS from c: drive to solid state drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving OS from c: drive to solid state drive: Hi, really new here, but I have a cheap laptop which only has a 32 Gig C:drive. I purchased a 120 gig solid state drive and i'm now trying to figure out how to move everything to the d: drive where the SSD is located. Also, I cannot upgrade my windows as its saying i don't...
  6. File History states that backup drive is Full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File History states that backup drive is Full: I have been using File History for some time now. It is set to keep files, until space is required. In the past, it has deleted old file versions and backed up the new one. After the latest update to Windows, it now only produces an error that the destination drive is...
  7. Moving windows from a hard drive to a solid state drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving windows from a hard drive to a solid state drive: i have windows 10 installed on my 1tb western digital blue hdd right now it. My computer came with windows 10 pre installed and id like to move it from the hard drive it originally came on to a solid state drive i bought recently but from what ive gathered on apparently for...
  8. BSOD - Drive Power State Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Drive Power State Failure: Hi. Whenever I run some of graphic intense softwares (eg: sony vegas, adobe illustrator, autocad...) after a minute or so my notebook freezes and I get BSOD. It says "Drive Power State Failure". I googled, and I think I found out that the problem is in a few drivers that...
  9. Hard Drives: What's a "Frozen state"?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drives: What's a "Frozen state"?: I'm running into problems with one of my HD (Toshiba N300 4TB). It hangs and freezes for 5 minutes a lot per hour so I'm getting hundreds of the following warning entries in the Event Viewer: Source: Disk Event ID: 153 The IO operation at logical block address 0x18c6c6a8...
  10. Installing a Solid State Drive to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing a Solid State Drive to my laptop.: So since I am 12 I am probably going to get a lot for Christmas. So I decided I will make my notebook laptop into a gaming PC. Before you think; Laptop.. Gaming PC? It is a beast of a laptop and it has beaten many desktops at video games, applications ect. One of the main...