Windows 10: Drive Isn't Showing//Not Initialized

Discus and support Drive Isn't Showing//Not Initialized in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I plugged my drive inside my computer I got some errors even my drive wasn't showing up. when I opened device manager it showed me that "the drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PrituDev, Sep 17, 2021.

1. PrituDev Win User

Drive Isn't Showing//Not Initialized

When I plugged my drive inside my computer I got some errors even my drive wasn't showing up. when I opened device manager it showed me that "the drive is not Initialized" and when I try to Initialize it just throw an error that "a device which does not exist was specified" Now I can't fix that error someone help me to fix it, please.

:)

PrituDev, Sep 17, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Drive Isn't Showing//Not Initialized - Similar Threads - Drive Isn't Showing

2. Seagate Drive is showing up as "BACKUP+" and my drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate Drive is showing up as "BACKUP+" and my drive isn't working: So a day ago I unplugged my drive from my computer, but unfortunately after plugging it back in I found that it's named Backup+ I have a BUP Slim BK and that it doesn't show it as a disk even though it's in the disk category in Device Manager. It also doesn't show in Disk...
  3. Seagate Drive is showing up as "BACKUP+" and my drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seagate Drive is showing up as "BACKUP+" and my drive isn't working: So a day ago I unplugged my drive from my computer, but unfortunately after plugging it back in I found that it's named Backup+ I have a BUP Slim BK and that it doesn't show it as a disk even though it's in the disk category in Device Manager. It also doesn't show in Disk...
  4. External hard drive shows up as "Unknown" and "Not initialized"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External hard drive shows up as "Unknown" and "Not initialized": I have an external hard drive that I mainly use to store games, among other things, and it's been working just fine until now. Whenever I plug it in, I am not able to access any of the files that are on it through File Explorer neither am I able to download things onto the...
  5. External hard drive shows up as "Unknown" and "Not initialized"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External hard drive shows up as "Unknown" and "Not initialized": I have an external hard drive that I mainly use to store games, among other things, and it's been working just fine until now. Whenever I plug it in, I am not able to access any of the files that are on it through File Explorer neither am I able to download things onto the...
  6. My drive isn't showing up

My drive isn't showing up: I had to take down my computer due to work that was being done to my apartment. When I put it all back this morning only one of my external HDs showed up. The computers OS is Windows 10 Home Pro and I can't find my external HD in the Device Manager even. Can someone give me a...
  7. My second hard drive isn't showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My second hard drive isn't showing: Can someone tell me why it isn't showing? submitted by /u/TheImposterSpy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmws1o/my_second_hard_drive_isnt_showing/
  8. HDD drives not initializing

HDD drives not initializing: Close to a month ago I logged onto my computer (win10 pro) and found that 2 of my HDD drives had vanished from file explorer. Of course I panic, open up disk management and they are both not initialized. I spent about a week recovering 4tb of lost data. Initialized the disk...
  9. Initialize Hard drive

Initialize Hard drive: Hi all, A friend of mine asked me if I can help him get his laptop back into working order. It is a Samsung model NP740U3L When I turn it on, after about a minute, it tells me: All boot option tried Press F4 for repair After pressing F4 it comes back to the same screen as...
  10. My sandisk USB drive isn't showing up.

My sandisk USB drive isn't showing up.: Apologies if this is a dumb question, this is my first windows laptop and I'm unfamiliar with it. The first time I tried my drive on this PC, it worked and I formatted it to store things on it. Now when I try to use it, it doesn't show up in my files. It's on, my driver's are...