Windows 10: drive issue

Discus and support drive issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i repair a hard drive i have when i try to repair it and it says the drive is in use. so update and restart my pc so it should repair it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Markkulonnqvist, May 13, 2022.

1. drive issue

how do i repair a hard drive i have when i try to repair it and it says the drive is in use. so update and restart my pc so it should repair it and it does nothing. i also cant open up my windows search bar to open up any settings or services i can use

:)

Markkulonnqvist, May 13, 2022
  2. little cat, May 13, 2022
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

drive issue [​IMG]

drive issue [​IMG]

drive issue [​IMG]

Jerry8A, May 13, 2022
  4. Anak Win User

drive issue

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

drive issue [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

drive issue

1. drive issue - Similar Threads - drive issue

2. Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive: Hi experts, I'm encountering an issue with the "Open File - Security Warning" prompt on a specific drive and would appreciate your assistance in identifying the settings responsible for this behavior. When attempting to open any Excel file on my computer, files located on...
  3. Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive: Hi experts, I'm encountering an issue with the "Open File - Security Warning" prompt on a specific drive and would appreciate your assistance in identifying the settings responsible for this behavior. When attempting to open any Excel file on my computer, files located on...
  4. Need Assistance with 'Open File - Security Warning' Issue on Specific Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One Drive storage issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive storage issue: I received a notification telling me that I was out of storage on OneDrive Cloud on my personal account so I bought extra storage. I received an email from Microsoft confirming this and acknowledging the credit card used. However, I still keep seeing the icon at the bottom...
  6. One Drive storage issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive storage issue: I received a notification telling me that I was out of storage on OneDrive Cloud on my personal account so I bought extra storage. I received an email from Microsoft confirming this and acknowledging the credit card used. However, I still keep seeing the icon at the bottom...
  7. One Drive storage issue

8. So I’m having an issue with one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I’m having an issue with one drive: So I’m having an issue with one drive auto deleting but can’t get any damn support I’m canceling my 365 after this bs how do you not have any sort of support while y’all are one of the top damn companies in the world make it make sense...
  9. So I’m having an issue with one drive

So I’m having an issue with one drive: So I’m having an issue with one drive auto deleting but can’t get any damn support I’m canceling my 365 after this bs how do you not have any sort of support while y’all are one of the top damn companies in the world make it make sense...
  10. One Drive/ duplicates issue on my Windows 11 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive/ duplicates issue on my Windows 11 PC.: I recently started One Drive on my Windows 11 PC. I must have done something wrong because I ended up with Desktop shortcuts in several folders. I tried deleting the extra shortcuts to no avail. I tried moving files around, and it made things worse. The end result is now when...