Windows 10: Drive Listed In BIOS But Will Not Boot

Discus and support Drive Listed In BIOS But Will Not Boot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Computer would not shut downHeld down shift key while clicking on power/shutdownOn start up a repair screen came upTrouble shooting did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by southwestcoyote, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Drive Listed In BIOS But Will Not Boot

Computer would not shut downHeld down shift key while clicking on power/shutdownOn start up a repair screen came upTrouble shooting did not workSelected boot drive in BIOS nothingWhat can I do to find the problem?

:)

southwestcoyote, Nov 28, 2022

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 28, 2022
  3. OnBoard Win User
    P55A UD3 Problem Booting DVD Drive

You went to bios and selected the dvd drive as first boot up ?) cd-rom doesn't cut it, has to be that exact drive from the list.

OnBoard, Nov 28, 2022
  4. AsRock Win User

Drive Listed In BIOS But Will Not Boot

Wondering about a second hard drive and installing Vista on it and also a ..

Annoying having to go into the bios each time though. And for me not a option unless i run 2 arrays.

AsRock, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Drive Listed In BIOS But Will Not Boot

1. Drive Listed In BIOS But Will Not Boot - Similar Threads - Drive Listed BIOS

2. Aptio bios not booting from USB Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio bios not booting from USB Drive: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 and does not have any operating system. I have a usb with Windows 10 and there is no option to boot from usb. There is a option to boot a single file but not the whole usb....
  3. Aptio bios not booting from USB Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aptio bios not booting from USB Drive: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 and does not have any operating system. I have a usb with Windows 10 and there is no option to boot from usb. There is a option to boot a single file but not the whole usb....
  4. bios keeps switching my boot drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    bios keeps switching my boot drive: i recently just wiped my ssd and my nvme drives to reinstall windows and after i reinstalled it, everytime i turn off my pc and turn it on again it gives me a blue screen saying that winload.efi is missing. After i go to my bios it shows that my old ssd without windows...
  5. bios keeps switching my boot drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bios keeps switching my boot drive: i recently just wiped my ssd and my nvme drives to reinstall windows and after i reinstalled it, everytime i turn off my pc and turn it on again it gives me a blue screen saying that winload.efi is missing. After i go to my bios it shows that my old ssd without windows...
  6. Drive Listed In BIOS But Will Not Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive Listed In BIOS But Will Not Boot: Computer would not shut downHeld down shift key while clicking on power/shutdownOn start up a repair screen came upTrouble shooting did not workSelected boot drive in BIOS nothingWhat can I do to find the problem?...
  7. Selecting a boot drive in BIOS doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selecting a boot drive in BIOS doesn't work.: I recently got a new laptop that has an m.2 SSD with Window 11 inside of it. It was only 256 GB so I decided to remove the SSD from my old computer and use it as a 2nd storage devicehas Windows 10 for the laptop. I installed the 2nd SSD into my laptop and formatted it. For...
  8. Boot drive showing in BIOS but not bootable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot drive showing in BIOS but not bootable: For some reason when I tried to boot of my SSD this morning, it wasn't showing up as bootable. I tried running windows repair, but that didn't recognise the drive as having windows on it. The drive should be bootable because I have booted off of it multiple times before. Any...
  9. Windows boot drive showing as Ubuntu in BIOS.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows boot drive showing as Ubuntu in BIOS.: My Windows boot drive isn't showing properly in BIOS after using Ubuntu. I have a 240GB SSD with Windows installed and an external 1TB HDD with Ubuntu in it. So, i restarted my pc to log into Windows again, but the SSD was showing as being an Ubuntu boot drive. From there, it...
  10. Bios does not recognize a boot drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bios does not recognize a boot drive?: I have installed Chrome OS on my SD card with Neverware and when I plug it into my notebook the Bios does not recognize the SD card. Bios erkennt kein Boot-Laufwerk?