Windows 10: Drive loading during pre installation

Discus and support Drive loading during pre installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone explain the drive load during Windows PE. i am trying to load .inf file before the Windows load in the winPE. I would like to know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by noob_asks, Oct 30, 2019.

1. noob_asks Win User

Drive loading during pre installation

Hi,

Can someone explain the drive load during Windows PE. i am trying to load .inf file before the Windows load in the winPE. I would like to know how it affects the drive itself. Does the drive go to any Device low power state when this transition happens?

Thanks

:)

noob_asks, Oct 30, 2019

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Oct 30, 2019
  3. little cat, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Drive loading during pre installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Drive loading during pre installation

1. Drive loading during pre installation - Similar Threads - Drive loading during

2. Pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  3. Pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  4. Pre installed Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Windows: If i decline Pre installed windowd EULA , where i can appeal for my windows refund Cause recently i bought a laptop which comes with pre installed windows .I already have 2 retail licenses of windows 10...
  5. Pre installed Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Apps: i want my pre installed apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-apps/c5a54a30-2bab-4f63-876d-10191373ae9e
  6. itunes drive location during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    itunes drive location during installation: I purchased new Dell laptop with two drives - one SSD Cdrive and one HDDDdrive. I want to install itunes on my Ddrive. I have tried several easy suggestions of doing so but none work. I did more research and discovered that MS solution of an easy drive change only pertained...
  7. lost files in pre loaded usb sound drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost files in pre loaded usb sound drive: Was having a problem updating sound files in a recording system and windows gave me a failure notice telling me to run a chkdsk check. I did and it said there were erors on the file so I chose fix. It removed about 16 Gb of a 238 GB drive. How do I get those back?...
  8. pre-launching and pre-loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pre-launching and pre-loading: Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been re-enabled and I cannot get to the proper area in the registry to make the same editing entries. Can anybody help with this issue?...
  9. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre-loaded games won't uninstall: I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks!...
  10. Pre Installation Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre Installation Help: Hi Guys, A newbie here, so please forgive me if my questions are a little basic. What do i need to do to windows 8.1 before i upload windows 10, i don't want to take anything across that will cause problems. I will save any documents and files before i upload. When...