Windows 10: Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

Discus and support Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I am Kawsar. I am using hp pavilion 14 dv0054tu Laptop. In this laptop windows 10 comes with pre-installed. But I install linux zorin os after 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kawsar2000, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

Hey, I am Kawsar. I am using hp pavilion 14 dv0054tu Laptop. In this laptop windows 10 comes with pre-installed. But I install linux zorin os after 2 months of buying. But then I realised I should go back to windows 10 because of some software I need that are not available for linux or not working properly in wine in linux . But when I am trying to install windows 10 then I am not found my drive or say internal ssd , then i watch some tutorials in YouTube to solve the problem . But as they say I go to Repair your computer-> Troubleshoot-> Command Prompt , and then typed diskpart t

:)

Kawsar2000, Jan 17, 2022

2. How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?

I'm using Windows 10 Home ver 1909 with Windows Insider Program and WSL 2 enabled. Currently I'm running the latest Unubtu from the Microsoft store through WSL2. I'd like to get Zorin OS with a graphical desktop environment installed but it's not in the Microsoft store. I did find this which is a ext4.vhdx file of an older version of Zorin OS. It comes with a .bat file which I have run but have no clue what to do next. ZorinOS WSL2 Distro . GitHub

I would sort of like to be able to download a new version of Zorin and install that instead but no one on the Zorin forum seems to know how to help me do that or to get the Zorin OS from the above link working which is why I'm here. Can anyone help? Thanks.

John Phoenix, Jan 17, 2022
  3. little cat, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Dethroy Win User

Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

Zorin

Scrolling down your link reveals the following:

Dethroy, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

1. Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os - Similar Threads - Drive showing while

2. Accidentally wiped my OS drive while installing fresh window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally wiped my OS drive while installing fresh window: Ok so what actually happened was I was trying to install a fresh window because there were basic options which I couldn't use such as "reset". It always says "This pc has run into an error" while reseting. So I followed a trusted guide and followed these stepsStep 1 :...
  3. Accidentally wiped my OS drive while installing fresh window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally wiped my OS drive while installing fresh window: Ok so what actually happened was I was trying to install a fresh window because there were basic options which I couldn't use such as "reset". It always says "This pc has run into an error" while reseting. So I followed a trusted guide and followed these stepsStep 1 :...
  4. Accidentally wiped my OS drive while installing fresh window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os: Hey, I am Kawsar. I am using hp pavilion 14 dv0054tu Laptop. In this laptop windows 10 comes with pre-installed. But I install linux zorin os after 2 months of buying. But then I realised I should go back to windows 10 because of some software I need that are not available...
  6. Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os

Drive not showing while installing windows 10 from linix Zorin os: Hey, I am Kawsar. I am using hp pavilion 14 dv0054tu Laptop. In this laptop windows 10 comes with pre-installed. But I install linux zorin os after 2 months of buying. But then I realised I should go back to windows 10 because of some software I need that are not available...
  7. Can I get my Windows licence back after installing Linux Zorin OS?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I get my Windows licence back after installing Linux Zorin OS?: Hello,I would like to know that, can I get my Windows 10 License Digital License back after installing Linux Zorin OS?It was Pre-installed with Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro using the Free Upgrade on 2019.So, Will I be able to get my license back?...
  8. How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?

How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?: I'm using Windows 10 Home ver 1909 with Windows Insider Program and WSL 2 enabled. Currently I'm running the latest Unubtu from the Microsoft store through WSL2. I'd like to get Zorin OS with a graphical desktop environment installed but it's not in the Microsoft store. I did...
  9. How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?: I'm using Windows 10 Home ver 1909 with Windows Insider Program and WSL 2 enabled. Currently I'm running the latest Unubtu from the Microsoft store through WSL2. I'd like to get Zorin OS with a graphical desktop environment installed but it's not in the Microsoft store. I did...
  10. Install Windows 10 Inside OS is show in the updates.

Install Windows 10 Inside OS is show in the updates.: The new inside Windows 10 OS is show up in the updates but not clean out after it update to a new one. Have try to clean it out but no luck. Used the Desk Cleaner on here about five or more times try to get it to do the job but no luck on it. Need help on this, thank you....