Windows 10: Drive permissions error 0x80070522, driving me insane

Discus and support Drive permissions error 0x80070522, driving me insane in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Alright, so I just recently did a fresh installation of Windows 10 onto an SSD, and now I'm trying to get at all my personal data, which is on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CursedLemon, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Drive permissions error 0x80070522, driving me insane

Alright, so I just recently did a fresh installation of Windows 10 onto an SSD, and now I'm trying to get at all my personal data, which is on a separate HDD.

I can access the data it seems, but whenever I try to do certain things like write to the root of the drive for example, I get the following error:

Drive permissions error 0x80070522, driving me insane [​IMG]

I have tried a few different online solutions with regard to tinkering with the permissions, and none of them have helped.

Any ideas? Windows permissions are so incredibly frustrating.

:)

CursedLemon, Jun 4, 2017

2. chrome

I tried using google chrome but it says that I need permission from an adult In my family. I deleted all of the family members on my computer. now when I send the email it just gives me an error code I would like to know how to get past this because it
    is driving me insane!!!!

Freakygeeze101, Jun 4, 2017
  3. tarekbakr Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update

I use windows 10 , and i wanted to upgrade it to anniversary update .

After six hours downloading , it propmted me an error " Something went wrong : error code 0x80070522"

I cancelled UAC and changed security permission , but nothing is working

thx in advance

tarekbakr, Jun 4, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Drive permissions error 0x80070522, driving me insane

zbook, Jun 4, 2017
  5. I've already looked at those links. Am I to believe that I'm not allowed by Windows 10 to write to the root of ANY drive, by default?

CursedLemon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Drive permissions error 0x80070522, driving me insane

1. Drive permissions error 0x80070522, driving me insane - Similar Threads - Drive permissions error

2. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  3. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  4. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  5. My mouse drives me insane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse drives me insane: Anytime I right click my default browser opens up. It only happens with this particular mouse, the order mouse works just fine. I tried plugging it into the other pc and it has the same devilish problem there. I already tried uninstalling the driver and it didnt help. I cant...
  6. Audio issue is driving me to insanity

Audio issue is driving me to insanity: Hello all, I am not sure if this is even an appropriate place to post this problem but I am at my wit's end. Recently I have ran into some audio issues; the system's audio will default back to 50 automatically if I alt tab between applications or switch between my two...
  7. The 2004 update is driving me insane

The 2004 update is driving me insane: First it got stuck in windows update while it was installing. Today I got Windows 10 Update Assistant and it is currently at 99%. It took 6 hours to get here and I'm afraid it's stuck at 99% now. Why can't the process of updating be simple and quick? I don't even know what...
  8. Audio stutter is driving me insane

Audio stutter is driving me insane: So I built my pc about a month ago (2nd build) and windows 10 has caused me nothing but problems since, from trying to create a boot from linux to now. I have a really bad audio stutter and from my research it is really common but my question is, is it fixable? Everything...
  9. Constant crashing driving me insane!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing driving me insane!: I am so annoyed that I built this 5,000$ crash machine. I am not exactly tech illiterate, but when I have to learn coding to read dump files to even have a possibility of know what could possibly be wrong, and I spend 8+hrs a day troubleshooting rather than gaming.....I am...
  10. captcha error driving me insane!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    captcha error driving me insane!: I keep getting this message when trying to enter my details in forms that require a captcha - like competition entries...….. Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our...
Tags: