Windows 10: drive space is 100gb full

Discus and support drive space is 100gb full in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,I need help in removing the previous version of window 8, as I am using an upgrade of window10 and my drive space is very low. Almost 100GB of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shashankdhiman, Jun 4, 2021.

1. drive space is 100gb full

Hello,I need help in removing the previous version of window 8, as I am using an upgrade of window10 and my drive space is very low. Almost 100GB of data is in the drive for windows only, please help.

:)

shashankdhiman, Jun 4, 2021

2. Apps & Features taking up 100GB of Disk Space

Hi Microsoft Community,

I have a Surface Laptop that has 120 GB of disk space, and of late notice that Apps & Features has taken up about 100GB of my disk space. When referring to it through Systems/Storage - it shows that App & Features has taken up 100GB, but in referring to
    the list of apps listed, there's at most 30GB. What's puzzling is there about 70GB that I am not able to find which app is taking up all that disk space. Have done all the disk/system cleanup and the space wouldn't clear.

Appreciate any advise. Thanks

limsingapore, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Lost space of Pen Drive

Hello,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

• Have you tried connecting to a different computer?
    I suggest you to connect the USB flash drive to a different computer and check.

First back up all the data from your USB drive to another location.

I suggest you to connect the USB flash drive to a different computer and check.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refresh the drive letter and then try to rescan the drives that are connect to the computer and check.

To refresh drive letter:

• Open Computer Management (Local).
    • In the console tree, click Computer Management (Local), click
      Storage, and then click Disk Management.
    • Click Action, and then click Refresh.
    • Once you have refreshed connect the new zip drive and to update hardware information, click Rescan Disks instead.
    Step 2: For unallocated space on USB drive

• Press the Windows key, and type Diskpart.

• Click the result to open the DiskPart command prompt window.

• In the command prompt window, type list disk and hit Enter.

• The removable USB drive or hard disk will be shown under
      Disk 1.

• Type in the following commands and hit Enter.
    select disk 1

Clean

create partition primary

• The first command selects your removable USB drive.

• The Clean command deletes all the current partitions present on the USB drive.

• The Create primary partition creates a fresh partition and allocates all the unallocated space on this fresh partition.

• Type Exit to close the command prompt window.

• Unplug your USB drive and plug it back again.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 4, 2021
  4. ndilgard Win User

drive space is 100gb full

Windows Only detects 100GB of a 1TB drive

Hi there,

For some reason, Windows is only detecting 100Gb of 1TB drive. The drive is where Windows is installed on. I looked in Disk Manager, thinking that maybe there was space that wasn't be used, but alas it only detects 100Gb. All of the 100Gb seen is already being used up. Does anyone happen to know why that is?

ndilgard, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

drive space is 100gb full

1. drive space is 100gb full - Similar Threads - drive space 100gb

2. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  3. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  4. Storage Spaces not allowing full amount of drive space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces not allowing full amount of drive space: Good Afternoon, I have a fresh install of Win 10, version 10.0.19041. Attached to this system are 12x 12TB SATA drives. 4 of these are attached direct via internal SATA headers, and the other 8 are connected to an LSI 9300-8i card. I can see all 12 of the drives using disk...
  5. 100GB space used to install Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100GB space used to install Sea of Thieves: I started installing Sea of Thieves to my new laptop a few days ago, only to find that a massive 100GB of disk space has been taken for a game which lists only 50GB or slightly over, as required for install. The laptop is for work, however, I fancied testing out the game as...
  6. Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 taking > 100gb disk space: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InsulineDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knbw5t/windows_10_taking_100gb_disk_space/
  7. Apps & Features taking up 100GB of Disk Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps & Features taking up 100GB of Disk Space: Hi Microsoft Community, I have a Surface Laptop that has 120 GB of disk space, and of late notice that Apps & Features has taken up about 100GB of my disk space. When referring to it through Systems/Storage - it shows that App & Features has taken up 100GB, but in...
  8. System & reserved taking up over 100GB of space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System & reserved taking up over 100GB of space: My computer was warning me about having limited space left, so I checked what was taking up space on my PC and saw this [img] I saw somebody recommend TreeSize to look into what was taking up space and saw this [img] The installer folder and srudb.dat are taking up...
  9. Windows Only detects 100GB of a 1TB drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Only detects 100GB of a 1TB drive: Hi there, For some reason, Windows is only detecting 100Gb of 1TB drive. The drive is where Windows is installed on. I looked in Disk Manager, thinking that maybe there was space that wasn't be used, but alas it only detects 100Gb. All of the 100Gb seen is already being...
  10. Cleaning up 3.99TB space on a 100GB HDD?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaning up 3.99TB space on a 100GB HDD?: I did a HDD clean up after a Windows 10 update and I was very much surprised by what is showing on the following screen: The stats say the size of the Windows Update Cleanup is 3.99TB, while the HDD capacity is 100GB. The disk cleanup did take a very long time to finish....