Windows 10: Drive storage out of space

Discus and support Drive storage out of space in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On updating Windows 10, drive C is out of space. How i can dissolve this matter?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KashifNadeem67, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Drive storage out of space

On updating Windows 10, drive C is out of space. How i can dissolve this matter?

:)

KashifNadeem67, Nov 1, 2018
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

333t, Nov 1, 2018
  3. External Drive using storage spaces does not work on my new Win 10 PC?

Hi Leo,

Storage Spaces not only increase storage over time as you add drivers to your PC, it will also help you in protecting your data from drive failures. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if you were getting any error messages when trying
    to connect the external drive to your new PC. Also, can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to perform a diagnostic process on your system that will check and fix issues related to Storage Spaces. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar, then press
      Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

Furthermore, here is a link for more information about the Storage
    Spaces in Windows 10

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Drive storage out of space

I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Drive storage out of space

1. Drive storage out of space - Similar Threads - Drive storage space

2. Out of storage space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of storage space: I have a HP Windows 11 laptop which has a 500 gb SSD drive in. It is reporting of of storage space and when I opened File Explorer it shows 316gb in the Windows folder, balance probably being crapware installed by HP, apps I have installed and personal files.With 0 space...
  3. Out of storage space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of storage space: I have a HP Windows 11 laptop which has a 500 gb SSD drive in. It is reporting of of storage space and when I opened File Explorer it shows 316gb in the Windows folder, balance probably being crapware installed by HP, apps I have installed and personal files.With 0 space...
  4. Storage Spaces drive missing

Storage Spaces drive missing: My storage spaces "two-way mirror" pool has lost one of the drives after using the drive individually in another PC. The drive shows up as green and "okay", but none of the updated files are on it and it doesn't show up when connected alone. When running recovery software...
  5. Running out of Storage Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running out of Storage Space: In 2016 I purchased a Dell computer from Dell here in Germany. My previous Dell ran out of storage space which was the reason for the purchase and I wanted a PC that would have more than enough. I purchased a Dell XPS 8900, w/16.0 RAM, using WIN 10 Home. The PC has an OS...
  6. Running out of Storage Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running out of Storage Space: In 2016 I purchased a Dell computer from Dell here in Germany. My previous Dell ran out of storage space which was the reason for the purchase and I wanted a PC that would have more than enough. I purchased a Dell XPS 8900, w/16.0 RAM, using WIN 10 Home. The PC has an OS...
  7. Running out of Storage Space

8. Mirrored drives in Storage Spaces

Mirrored drives in Storage Spaces: If I create a Storage Space and create mirrored drives, does Storage Spaces alert me if one drive fails, or would Windows allow me to continue using the system blindly until both drives fail?...
  9. Hard drive storage space

Hard drive storage space: What is the maximum amount of storage space Windows 10 can recognize \ utilize? I am setting up external hard drives for multiple storage locations and I want to know what the limit is that windows can recognize and use at any given time. I contacted support and was told the...
  10. No drives that work with Storage spaces...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No drives that work with Storage spaces...: I was trying to create using USB drives and despite trying different types of drives I kept getting the error above that no drives that work with storage spaces available... However when I google creating storage spaces it says that usb drives work.... How can this be fixed?...