Windows 10: DRIVER _IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD after updating Win10

Discus and support DRIVER _IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD after updating Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, It has been 3 months already that I can't update Windows since everytime I install the new software I get BSOD with this error. I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Clasco, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Clasco Win User

DRIVER _IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD after updating Win10

Hello,

It has been 3 months already that I can't update Windows since everytime I install the new software I get BSOD with this error.

I already upgraded all my drivers and still get this error.

I attach the link to the minidump file.

Thank you for your help.

Minidump file

:)

Clasco, Jul 16, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jul 16, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    DRIVER _IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD after updating Win10 [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. DRIVER _IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD after updating Win10 - Similar Threads - DRIVER _IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

2. BSOD after updating Windows drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after updating Windows drivers: SHORT VERSION:I can't start Windows, enter safe mode, and even reinstall WIndows. Always crashes with BSOD.LONG VERSION:I have a laptop Samsung NP370R5e. This laptop has an integrated Intel and an external AMD graphics card. Therefore, I have already had problems with graphic...
  3. Multiple BSOD after updating drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD after updating drivers: I've had several BSOD errors over the last month or so. I initially suspected a faulty driver in my GPU since analyzing my MEMORY.DMP file in WinDB indicated that this was the case. However, I am still getting the blue screen despite my best efforts, most recently with a...
  4. Multiple BSOD after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD after updating drivers: I've had several BSOD errors over the last month or so. I initially suspected a faulty driver in my GPU since analyzing my MEMORY.DMP file in WinDB indicated that this was the case. However, I am still getting the blue screen despite my best efforts, most recently with a...
  5. Multiple BSOD after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bsod after windows and driver updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod after windows and driver updates: submitted by /u/interntldelight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fi9mty/bsod_after_windows_and_driver_updates/
  7. Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk

Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk: Hi all, I normally manage to solve things myself, but have become more computer illiterate over recent years and have ended surrendering my home pc to the kids. The rig was running well, has older hardware, but didn't have any issues running some easy going games and other...
  8. BSOD after Windows update Win10

BSOD after Windows update Win10: Good morning, Two days ago my Windows updated by itself. Today I received 4 BSODs in a row. Some after 5 minutes, others immediately or after 30 minutes of working. I have: - motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV R3.0 - processor: AMD 240GE with Radeon Venga 3 graphic. - GPU:...
  9. BSOD Win10 tdx.sys - after update

BSOD Win10 tdx.sys - after update: PC restarted to install latest updates and now it just restarts with the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with reference to the file tdx.sys. I was hoping someone could have a look at the extract below from the dmp file and let me know your thoughts. Thanks...
  10. BSOD after Win10 upgrade and updating Intel 4600 graphics drivers.

BSOD after Win10 upgrade and updating Intel 4600 graphics drivers.: Upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday from Windows 8.1... All seemed well. Downloaded updated Windows 10 drivers for my integrated graphics card this morning and had BSOD after the required reboot and have not been able to boot normally since. First BSOD said...