Windows 10: Driver and Windows Update

Discus and support Driver and Windows Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does updating Windows to the Latest Version/GPU Driver to the latsest version can cause Hardware damage if that version is not stable, Because we never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ridho SaputraXT, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Driver and Windows Update

Does updating Windows to the Latest Version/GPU Driver to the latsest version can cause Hardware damage if that version is not stable, Because we never know this driver/OS Version is stable or not until we tested them? Ps : sorry my english is bad

:)

Ridho SaputraXT, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 14, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Driver and Windows Update

NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

Driver and Windows Update 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Driver and Windows Update

1. Driver and Windows Update - Similar Threads - Driver Update

2. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  3. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  4. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  5. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  6. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  7. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  8. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

9. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f
  10. After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...

After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already...: After my windows 11 update on HP envy 360m my touch pad is not working. Drivers are already updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-my-windows-11-update-on-hp-envy-360m-my/aea81d5b-c9e7-47f1-90a9-fdfc8f1db27f