Windows 10: Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here

Discus and support Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a driver causing various BSOD crashes in windows 10, Version 1809 Build 17763.592 I ran the driver verify tool, which would cause BSOD on each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rankinstudio, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here

I have a driver causing various BSOD crashes in windows 10, Version 1809 Build 17763.592

I ran the driver verify tool, which would cause BSOD on each boot.

Booted into safe mode and here is the provided dmp file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sckzj5xbb1357yc/062719-4671-01.zip?dl=0

Thanks

:)

rankinstudio, Jun 27, 2019

2. Driver Verifier BSOD Loop + Driver Verifier Minidump

Hey, I kept getting kernel security check failure bsods, so after looking around I was told to run driver verifier. However, this put me into a bsod bootloop which I eventually got out of. Looking in the minidump folder, I saw that there was a minidump
    so i figured id upload it here and see which driver is causing the issue. Thanks! Here
    is the link to the file

lucaalberti0802, Jun 27, 2019
  3. BSOD from Driver Verifier, Minidump

There are two crash dumps in the 7z file.

One points to something related to the Video Driver.

The second one with Driver verifier blamed Virtualbox.

There are reports of Virtualbox crashing when stressed unnecessarily, but reinstalling it does no harm.

As far as the first dump is concerned, it might point to a real cause of the crash.

1. Share the System Information file with us. Steps would usually be here on how to share NFO file

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

2. Any other crash dumps would be quite handy too provided they are without driver verifier enabled.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here

Minidump from Driver Verifier for BSOD on startup

Greetings,

I have had this computer for about 6 months and have had these issues since I got it. The main issue is a BSOD during startup, lately it has been caused by: BAD_POOL_HEADER, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE - ntoskrnl.exe , ntfs.sys ; SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    - fltmgr.sys ; however historically there have been a variety of other issues described. Outside of the startup BSOD, the computer freezes a few times a week, and the only way out is to force shutdown.

I have spent a ton of time trying to solve this issue. The things I've done include, but are not limited to, updating BIOS, updating all my drivers, checking for disc errors, tried to track the issues down through component services, confirmed there's no
    hardware issues, etc.

I ran the Driver Verifier and posted a link to the minidump files below. Please let me know how to move forward.

Minidump Files URL : https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmsI8Y1S1jLmcyaJprBI3pRxRrQ

Thank you!

___Ryan___, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here

1. Driver Causing BSOD. Driver Verifier Minidump File Here - Similar Threads - Driver Causing BSOD

2. kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD with driver verifier files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD with driver verifier files: Hi,I've been encountering the kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD that also points to hidparse.sy. I've followed instructions on other posts to run the driver verifier and have the minidumps file, but I don't know how to read them. Could someone take a look and tell me what...
  3. Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?: My computer has been getting BSOD errors, typically with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried several things such as scandisk and going back to old restore points, but nothing worked. Eventually I did a full re-install of Windows 10, and the errors stopped for a few...
  4. Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?: My computer has been getting BSOD errors, typically with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried several things such as scandisk and going back to old restore points, but nothing worked. Eventually I did a full re-install of Windows 10, and the errors stopped for a few...
  5. Driver verifier confirmed a driver is causing BSOD. But which one?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  7. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  8. Driver Verifier - Minidump File

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier - Minidump File: Hello,Here is the link to my 2 minidump files from running driver verifier. Can anyone advise what the issue was?https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-C9rE-nUZNhlu1HYK_MyrpSH9Q?e=w0mv3AThank You...
  9. BSOD driver verifier minidump results

BSOD driver verifier minidump results: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArxAMMahha216Gjiz2oqbA8yiAHy?e=D2SNHu Posting dump for help figuring out what is wrong. Let me know if you need any more information...
  10. BSOD Memory_Management, Driver verifier files.

BSOD Memory_Management, Driver verifier files.: I went through some troubleshooting to figure out the problem with my system after repeatedly getting the BOSD error code: Memory_management. I ended up running driver verifier and afterwards, the forum said to post my dmp files here for analysis. While running driver...