Windows 10: Driver causing desktop to crash

Discus and support Driver causing desktop to crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For the past week i have been playing a fun game. Before that i changed my ram because my brother offered the ram to me and i accepted. For a few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Evolition28, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Driver causing desktop to crash

For the past week i have been playing a fun game. Before that i changed my ram because my brother offered the ram to me and i accepted. For a few days the game ran well. but a few days ago, it would freeze and crash to desktop. Now my computer will blue screen randomly and tell me that a driver error occurred. I finally narrowed down which driver it was. It was the driver called SiUSBXp.sys. The following link will take you to my onedrive and the compressed file that should contain the dmp files and ms info files needed to help find a solution to my problem. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amx6w7X4TkWGjjNJMj8aoi94JoY4?e=FlT6tp

:)

Evolition28, Jul 30, 2020

2. Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

I got as far as step 13 and... it booted to desktop! I assume I should go on and enter the remaining commands into administrative command prompt?

Driver causing desktop to crash [​IMG]

Borromaeus, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

Still no boot. Moving on to the next step.

Borromaeus, Jul 30, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Driver causing desktop to crash

GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

W1zzard, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Driver causing desktop to crash

1. Driver causing desktop to crash - Similar Threads - Driver causing desktop

2. tsakbar.view.dll cause the desktop crashed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tsakbar.view.dll cause the desktop crashed!: Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.25252.1010, time stamp: 0x62d96957Faulting module name: Taskbar.View.dll, version: 2022.32200.0.0, time stamp: 0x6376d1b5Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x0000000000316b93Faulting process id: 0x0x2BACFaulting...
  3. tsakbar.view.dll cause the desktop crashed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tsakbar.view.dll cause the desktop crashed!: Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.25252.1010, time stamp: 0x62d96957Faulting module name: Taskbar.View.dll, version: 2022.32200.0.0, time stamp: 0x6376d1b5Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x0000000000316b93Faulting process id: 0x0x2BACFaulting...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection causing crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection causing crashes: I do not own some of the software I need to complete projects, so we are allowed to remotely connect to university desktops in order to work. However, as stated in the title, every time I have tried to connect has caused my computer to crash BSOD. The amount of time I have...
  5. Remote Desktop Connection causing crashes

Remote Desktop Connection causing crashes: I do not own some of the software I need to complete projects, so we are allowed to remotely connect to university desktops in order to work. However, as stated in the title, every time I have tried to connect has caused my computer to crash BSOD. The amount of time I have...
  6. desktop window manager causing crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop window manager causing crash: HiMy computer has been crashing lately. Going into reliability history I discovered the critical events were listed as the desktop windows manager, which stopped working at least five times crashing the computer and forcing me to turn it off and on again, losing my documents,...
  7. desktop window manager causing crash

desktop window manager causing crash: HiMy computer has been crashing lately. Going into reliability history I discovered the critical events were listed as the desktop windows manager, which stopped working at least five times crashing the computer and forcing me to turn it off and on again, losing my documents,...
  8. desktop window manager causing crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. What Are The Potential Causes For Games Crashing To Desktop?

What Are The Potential Causes For Games Crashing To Desktop?: Hello for the past few months I've been attempting to fix my game Warhammer from launching incorrectly, it only runs in smaller screen scale than it should along with it crashing periodically and I've tried almost every fix imaginable to solve this, including BIOS swapping...
  10. Driver causing crashing, no bsod.

Driver causing crashing, no bsod.: I believe one of my drivers is causing crashing on my windows 10 but I do not get a bsod or any error codes. I set up driver verifier and it wouldn't let me back into windows without bsod. I had to go into safe mode and disable it to boot normally. These are two crash dumps...