Windows 10: Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909

Discus and support Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have this error with my external Logitech webcam immediately after getting an OTA image of 1909 on a Dell Latitude. I also have very glitchy graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MJ-Thor, Jan 5, 2021.

1. MJ-Thor Win User

Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909

I have this error with my external Logitech webcam immediately after getting an OTA image of 1909 on a Dell Latitude. I also have very glitchy graphics which I see mostly in email when scrolling or receiving a new email bumping others down. It appears to be a memory issue for the graphics and I cannot screenshot it. The second I interact, the glitched display refreshes. As annoying as that is, I really want my external webcam to function again. The Camera works in my husband's laptop and he has 1909 with a slightly different newer build number than the one I just got. Plus I am not an admin of the machine, but my helpdesk guys said they tried everything and there isn't any hope.

• Removing the device and drivers and reinstalling does not fix the problem.
    • Roll back does not fix it.
    • Logitech camera software cannot see the camera either.
    • Removing the USB bus device and driver does not fix it.
    • Scan SFC does not fix it.

I found this, but cannot know the safety of it:

A bug prevents disabling HVCI in GUI
    In Windows 10 version 1803, however, there is a bug that to my knowledge was not fixed until June 2018. Once an HVCI function has been activated, it can no longer be switched off via the Windows Defender Security Center see this post. The workaround is to invoke the registry editor via Run as administrator and then navigate to the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\
    Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity

Then set the DWORD value Enabled to 0 see also this Microsoft article and reboot Windows 10. After that HVCI should be disabled and the old drivers or Virtualbox should work again.

Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909 4537cac1-0444-49c0-930f-6c02a04d4845?upload=true.png

Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909 f57ed678-8a64-4f4f-9a77-27b7110a86dd?upload=true.png Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909 b47b8f9d-98bc-4309-82ed-fd25578f64cd?upload=true.png

Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909 213c1959-b6fe-4079-acb7-24eaa0932f4a?upload=true.png

:)

MJ-Thor, Jan 5, 2021

2. Issue Updating Intel Graphics Card. Error Code: 39.

Error code 39 when attempting to update video driver with Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 17 N7010?

***Changed Original Title From: Error Code 39 re Intel HD Graphics***

FrankLoVerde, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Dice Vil Win User
    Distorted Video and Web Cam~~

Hi Nina,

There could be a number of factors causing video and web camera display issues so we'll need to get more information. Kindly answer the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using other browsers to see if the same issue persists?
    • Does it also affect other video hosting websites? We suggest trying other video hosting websites in different browsers to compare their performance.

In most cases, issues with video and web camera display are caused by not installing the latest video drivers for your device. Depending on your device model, you'll need to go to your device manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers.
    We suggest that you do that first.

We'll be waiting for your response. Don't hesitate to post back with additional information if necessary.

Dice Vil, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909

Issue Updating Intel Graphics Card. Error Code: 39.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you. I researched on the thread and found that
    Dell Inspiron 17 N7010 is not compatible with Windows 10 and you can check it from the manufacturer site:
    Support for Inspiron 17 N7010. You can click on the drop-down list of
    Operating System from the above link and the only compatible
    Operating Systems
    are Windows 7, 64-bit and Windows Vista, 64-bit.

So, if Windows 10 is not compatible with your computer, then there will be no drivers available for your computer.

If you still want to try to fix this issue, then follow the below methods and check if this helps; however, we cannot guarantee that this issue will be fixed as your computer is not compatible with Windows 10 and there are no Graphics Card Drivers available.

Method 1: Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

I suggest you to refer the section Code 39 "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware... (Code 39)." from
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows and check if this helps.

Method 2: Install Drivers In Compatibility Mode.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu > Type
    Dxdiag > Hit Enter.

Step 2: Click on the Display tab > Check the name of the Graphics Card on your computer.

Step 3: Once you get the name of the Graphics Card that is installed on your computer, go to
    Support for Inspiron 17 N7010 > Select
    Windows 7, 64-bit from the drop-down list of Operating System > Select
    Video from Category drop-down > Download the driver that you saw in
    Display tab from Dxdiag.

Step 4: Then, go to Device Manager and uninstall all the drivers from
    Display Adapters and restart the computer once.

Step 5: Right-click on the driver setup that you downloaded > select
    Properties > Select the Compatibility tab >
    Choose Troubleshoot Program
    > Check the option The program worked in earlier version of Windows but won't install or run now.

Step 6: Then, choose Windows 7 for Which version of Windows did this program work on before? > Click on
    Next > Then, follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909

1. Driver Code Error 39 for web cam and Glitchy video graphics display after 1909 - Similar Threads - Driver Code Error

2. Web cam issue - With Error Code - 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web cam issue - With Error Code - 0xA00F4244: Hi I am Kartick Independent Windows Support professional I have tried many Steps and Troubleshooting for this particular error code and in Windows 10 20H2 and 21H1 most of the web cam issue with this code 0xA00F4244So here Have done below methods 1. Reinstallation of webcam...
  3. need driver for web cam?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need driver for web cam?: GE easy cam pc cameraHo98604 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-driver-for-web-cam/327e0a0c-f781-4676-84f4-e34102649be5
  4. My graphics card gave me an error code 39 after installing updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My graphics card gave me an error code 39 after installing updates: So, yesterday I found out that there is a bug with Windows 10 confirmed by NSA, and they said I had to install the new patches. And so I did. After that, I shut down my PC and came back on the next day. When I try to open a steam game, it says "This game requires OpenGL 2.0...
  5. Device driver code 39 on 2 computers

Device driver code 39 on 2 computers: Hello, Please help me, I'm loosing my mind here trying to get this device working again! It Worked well with no problems for years, worked well also after replacing my whole PC 7 months ago. Its a sound interface device and a week ago it just stopped working. Device...
  6. Error Code 39 re Intel HD Graphics

Error Code 39 re Intel HD Graphics: Error code 39 when attempting to update video driver with Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 17 N7010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-39-re-intel-hd-graphics/cb8fc05e-d0b1-4384-9945-8b8897f2d63e
  7. orrpcorrupt driver----code 39

orrpcorrupt driver----code 39: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orrpcorrupt-driver-code-39/7b4296ee-302f-49bb-bd98-7618c2c48261
  8. Error code 39

Error code 39: Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers). As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error...
  9. ASUS DRW-24D3ST Driver Error Code 39

ASUS DRW-24D3ST Driver Error Code 39: Hello To The Microsoft community, I have seen its solution in many pages but what I adopted few minutes ago today really saved my neck otherwise I would have gone for replacing dvd drive. Processes I did(after failing all the general solutions)- took a full backup of...
  10. install Web cam driver

install Web cam driver: Hi , in your answer to Sachin Venkatesh's question ( Replied on October 27, 2015) about update the driver , link for Lenovo support is not access : " . . . If it doesn't help then I would suggest you to check in the manufacturer's website for compatible Camera drivers...