Windows 10: Driver Corrupted Expool

Discus and support Driver Corrupted Expool in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Got the Blue Screen of death and checked for a faulty driver with an exclamation mark, but couldn't find any the bug check shows The computer has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eric432la, Aug 4, 2019.

1. eric432la Win User

Driver Corrupted Expool

Got the Blue Screen of death and checked for a faulty driver with an exclamation mark, but couldn't find any

the bug check shows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c5 (0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8030fd033ad). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 7eb2e87b-e8ce-4998-8436-7593f009a184.

:)

eric432la, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

BSOD driver corrupted expool windows 10

Hi Paul,

Driver Corrupted Expool error may occur from a corrupted driver system pool.

To better assist you, can you tell us if there's a hex error code associated with the error?

As an initial troubleshooting step, find the problematic driver and uninstall it:

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Expand all categories and find the driver that has a yellow exclamation mark.
    • Right-click on the problematic driver and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer. Windows will automatically reinstall that driver.

If the issue still persists, update the driver directly from the device manufacturer's website.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Sep 29, 2019
  3. window 10 driver corrupted expool error

I just updated window 10 from window 8.1, i have started getting an error driver corrupted expool and the laptop keeps restarting, any help would be appreciated.

sapnameena, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Driver Corrupted Expool

My PC has been crashing with this error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL

Hi,

There are a lot of potential reasons why you're getting this error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL when playing Overwatch. One of which is having a corrupted game file. For us to properly assist you with this concern, we need to
    collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the links below:

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

For additional information you may also check this
    link
    to find out if a game will work on you Windows 10 device.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Driver Corrupted Expool

1. Driver Corrupted Expool - Similar Threads - Driver Corrupted Expool

2. corrupted driver expool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corrupted driver expool: Hello, I'm wondering which driver is corrupted and would like to fix it right away.My minidmp here, https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjbEkLZTZEtSjGPGqSSEh5ylD9Q9?e=hSNkb8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-driver-expool/844a0dd2-f11b-41b9-8a67-c6e04b90f3f2
  3. Need help for BSOD corrupted driver expool

Need help for BSOD corrupted driver expool: Only recently did this BSOD occurred to my pc a few days ago. Here's a few things I can list to help you guys answer meThe most recent log"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c5 0xffff988ce6597472, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Repeated "Driver Corrupted EXPOOL" on power up after Windows 10 update

Repeated "Driver Corrupted EXPOOL" on power up after Windows 10 update: MiniDump and system info files on OneDrive https://nortechinternational-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/mmaggs_nortech_co_za/EttVnky_fVJMg9lANEZpNtwBgDfzRCY8Ez7K2PQzJnw4Qg?e=VbVczL...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD - Driver Curuppted Expool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 BSOD - Driver Curuppted Expool: ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** My laptop has started getting BSODs occasionally, I got "Driver Corrupted Expool" with no hex error code. So, I've expanded all the categories...
  6. BSOD during rendering in 3D Max, DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL

BSOD during rendering in 3D Max, DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL: Hi guys, I am usually able to solve computer problems by myself, but this one is getting me crazy. I am making some renderings in 3D Max, and I am constantly getting BSOD's with error - DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL. It's driving me nuts, can you please help me finding the...
  7. BSOD when using Cisco VPN - Driver Corrupted Expool (0x000000C5)

BSOD when using Cisco VPN - Driver Corrupted Expool (0x000000C5): Whenever I connect to work network using Cisco VPN 4.2, I get BSOD almost all the time. Sometimes after an hour and sometimes immediately after I'm connected and using RDP. 76962
  8. Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool

Getting lots of blue screen driver corrupted expool: This seems to happen when running videos - either in the browsers or in media player. Seems to happen every few days but is now getting worse. 26359
  9. BSOD Driver Corrupted Expool - New PC, never happened til VPN

BSOD Driver Corrupted Expool - New PC, never happened til VPN: New PC, been running for a month without any issues, installed CIsco VPN for work and it seems to have created some driver issue. Whenever I am logged in running more than 3 applications I get BSOD and this error, please help. Attachment 103661 65363
  10. Drivers Corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers Corrupted: Okay, that worked. So for future reference: Use the wizard to completely uninstall drivers. Forget about repair. Then you have to reboot, then re-install. You will have to reboot again and re-pair (reconnect) your devices. It's a pain, but it worked.