Windows 10: Driver download on plc software

Discus and support Driver download on plc software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just purchased a new surface pro and downloaded unitronics vision software. When I try and download USB drive i get this message; You have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by markheappey, May 26, 2020.

1. Driver download on plc software

I have just purchased a new surface pro and downloaded unitronics vision software. When I try and download USB drive i get this message;

You have to run the 64-bit version of Dplnst.exe on this machine, contact the vendor that provided you with this package.

i have tried to turn off the driver device signature, but still i get the error message.

I have installed this program on my old surface pro without any problems

:)

markheappey, May 26, 2020
  2. Man6007 Win User

Problem with PLC software

I work with plcs. After the upgrade I'm having some communication error with one of such plc.

My Schneider Zelio Soft 2 plc software, version 4.6 and Zelio Smart relay(plc) was working fine with my previous windows 8.1. I had no issues transfering the plc program to the module(plc).

Now with windows 10 I can't establish a communication between the software and the module(plc). Every time I attempt a communication the screen turn blue with error message: 'unexpected kernel mode trap' and goes to restart mode. I've no problem opening
    the software and working with it in windows 10. The only problem is with the communication with module. I'm suspecting the usb to serial driver that is not compatible with windows 10. The software and the usb driver can be found in the Schneider Electric website.

I've written to Schneider Electric about this and stil waiting for reply/ solution.

Would Microsoft have a solution or should I switch back to Windows 8.1. I really need this thing to work. it's my job and I make my living of it.

Waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Moorthy

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Man6007, May 26, 2020
  3. DGS400 Win User
    Problem with PLC software

I have the same problem using a windows 10 PC and Zelio. I have updated the driver and have to run Zelio as compatability with Windows 7 However I too get the blue screen of death and Kernel errors. Do I have to go back to Windows XP? At least all of the
    PLC programs I use work with XP!

DGS400, May 26, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Driver download on plc software

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Driver download on plc software

1. Driver download on plc software - Similar Threads - Driver download plc

2. Downloading software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading software: I am trying to download some software to my computer but it keeps saying it cant complete the download because another program is running and there isnt happens on all of them.Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong...
  3. Downloading software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading software: I am trying to download some software to my computer but it keeps saying it cant complete the download because another program is running and there isnt happens on all of them.Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong...
  4. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Software: Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for...
  5. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Software: Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for...
  6. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Software download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Software download: Why has hill climb racing 2 removed in ms store? I realllyyy wanted it !?! Please post another update just availing hill climb racing 2 in ms store free of download. Thank you gracefully Krishpanda...
  8. software downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    software downloads: I just downloaded a software from my IRIG HD2 interface. A software Amplitube 4. It shows it listed in the files. but I don't see any icons in order to open the program to use it. WIndows 10 Ugh!! WHere is the download? I looked in download but no luck. How do you normally...
  9. Looking into poor performance..No PLC detected!

Looking into poor performance..No PLC detected!: Hi, I have a system of Devolo devices which support a mix of Power Adapters and WiFi. I am running Win 10 on all my PC devices, Android on others. Generally, these have worked well, but I noticed from a laptop that the WiFi response to a particular network (Kitchen) was quite...
  10. software download

software download: Lifecam 3.2 software: Supported on LifeCam VX-1000 where can I obtain this software as the link Microsoft has is for a 3.60 software download thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-download/8007a510-e5bd-47e7-8e32-65894cc742c3"