Windows 10: Driver Easy

Discus and support Driver Easy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I wanted to ask the community if the Software Driver Easy is a legit-able and safe Driver updater. I have an Acer PC running Windows 10. I find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by babyemily, Jan 2, 2020.

1. babyemily Win User

Driver Easy

Hi. I wanted to ask the community if the Software Driver Easy is a legit-able and safe Driver updater. I have an Acer PC running Windows 10. I find the the Acer site don't give all the possible Driver updates that Driver Easy does. Thanks in advance

:)

babyemily, Jan 2, 2020

2. Motherboard Drivers?

after install drivers download last bios it will be useful with overclock and raid support , it's easy you just need an flash stick

and about help with overclock your q9950 i will be with you step by step

Hayder_Master, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Driver Easy

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Driver Easy

1. Driver Easy - Similar Threads - Driver Easy

2. Redefining servicing of manual drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Redefining servicing of manual drivers: Back in August, we introduced an improved update experience on Windows 10 PCs to help you discover available Windows 10 feature updates, monthly non-security quality updates, and driver updates. On November 5th we will complete the transformation of driver servicing by...
  3. Realtek audio driver

Realtek audio driver: What is the address for Realtek audio drivers hosted by GitHub. Thanks. 167252
  4. BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?: Hi Please see my previous thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-crashing-and-performance-issuesfreezing/00bd4dcc-47e5-4a40-a3a0-0d6f31156b34? In summary, I've done a clean install of Windows 10, replaced the GPU, replaced the CMOS...
  5. display driver stopped working in viewsonic monitor

display driver stopped working in viewsonic monitor: Hello all, my ViewSonic monitor VG2448 is running on windows 10 and my display drivers stopped working. From where I get display drivers so that my PC starts working again? Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 167251
  6. driver Intel Management Engine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver Intel Management Engine: in windows update ... drive and install ..show this drive Intel - System - 4/12/2017 12:00:00 AM - 14.28.47.630 after download .. show blue screen please remove this drive of windows update ... drive and install Dump File : 100320-24000-01.dmp Crash Time :...
  7. THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER: I keep getting the BSOD with the stop code of THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER.I already know that the cause is outdated ,malfunctioning or wrongly installed device drivers, specifically the display drivers.I am 100% sure because once i disable my graphics card which is Radeon...
  8. How do I delete Driver Easy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete Driver Easy?: In a fit of frustration, I made the mistake of downloading Drver Easy. I ran the Free scan and didn't find what I wanted, and now I can't find it to delete it. I tried Revo Uninstaller latest version and can't find it. Any suggestions? 139484
  9. How do I delete Driver Easy?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete Driver Easy?: In a fit of frustration, I made the mistake of downloading Drver Easy. I ran the Free scan and didn't find what I wanted, and now I can't find it to delete it. I tried Revo Uninstaller latest version and can't find it. Any suggestions? 139484
  10. Is there an easy way to keep all system drivers current?

Is there an easy way to keep all system drivers current?: Yes, know where you hardware driver come from and check a couple of times a year for updates. Unless you are experiencing issues there is no good reason to update any drivers, and if there is you'll be notified. MHO