Windows 10: Driver Error Air Turn BT-200

Discus and support Driver Error Air Turn BT-200 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I have a problem with my Air Turn Duo BT-200. Recently, I can´t connect with my Surface 6; so, in Device Manager, tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andresrosconi, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Driver Error Air Turn BT-200

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem with my Air Turn Duo BT-200. Recently, I can´t connect with my Surface 6; so, in Device Manager, tried uninstalling driver, rebooting and nothing. So, I can see Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device with problems.. Please help me!! Many thanks..

pd: Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator, is a problem? Driver Error Air Turn BT-200 cef75e3e-3d75-431f-9989-a03ff1220761?upload=true.png

:)

andresrosconi, Jul 3, 2020
  2. MK_596 Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade Air Display Error

I have read numerous posts regarding the Air Display error preventing an upgrade to Windows 10, stemming from the Air Display app. On the website they fully disclose they are not 10 compatible.

So, removed the app, removed from device manager (must choose to display hidden) and still no luck. I understand there is a "list" that is run for compatibility and is updated only once per month or so, but the last time my list was updated was back in
    April! The list that I am referring to is the one that appears when you choose the 10 upgrade icon and it gives you the Air Display non-compatibility error, it refers to a list that apparently still has Air Display on it, which prevents the upgrade. Sooooo,
    any other suggestions from the warriors that have licked this problem?

Thanks!

MK_596, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Ticked Win User
    BT EDR DONGLE Driver Error

I have a 10-year-old Hitachi Starboard Tablet that works fine on my Dell desktop (running Windows 10) but when I plug the BTU02H-G dongle into my Dell Laptop (also running on Windows 10), the Settings screen for "Bluetooth & other devices" on my laptop lists "BT EDR Dongle Driver Error" and the tablet is not discoverable.
    How do I update the driver for my laptop or correct the driver error?
    Many thanks!
    Kay

Ticked, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Driver Error Air Turn BT-200

Unable to access iPad Air on desktop computer running Windows 10

Hi Mike,

As you are facing issues with accessing the iPad Air on your computer, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to access the iPad on your computer?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • How exactly are you trying to connect the device on computer?

This might be due to driver issues on your computer. Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.
    • If so, right click on the driver, click on Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the iPad Air for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Driver Error Air Turn BT-200

1. Driver Error Air Turn BT-200 - Similar Threads - Driver Error Air

2. 200

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    200: Now A New https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/200/a30539ca-d5c1-462f-981e-2250763824f8
  3. 200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    200: Now A New https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/200/a30539ca-d5c1-462f-981e-2250763824f8
  4. Driver for Epson ES-200 Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for Epson ES-200 Scanner: I am using a Lenovo 5G WIndows 11 ARM64 machine and I am not able to download the driver because I get an error message while installing the provided driver. Is there a driver that would work with an Epson ES-200 scanner for an ARM64 windows 11 machine?...
  5. Driver for Epson ES-200 Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver for Epson ES-200 Scanner: I am using a Lenovo 5G WIndows 11 ARM64 machine and I am not able to download the driver because I get an error message while installing the provided driver. Is there a driver that would work with an Epson ES-200 scanner for an ARM64 windows 11 machine?...
  6. Need BT driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need BT driver: Hi Need BT driver for my pc AMD RYZEN 3 3200U with Radeon Vega mobile Gfx 2.60 GHZ, Bt driver lost and can not find it in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-bt-driver/58e87884-8a95-4c94-8fc5-96f47c5ca5c6
  7. AMD R5 200 driver update

AMD R5 200 driver update: need update for AMD R5 200 driver after installing windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-r5-200-driver-update/1028eb09-44c8-45d1-b53d-1aaca47fdf35
  8. FileHistory error 200

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FileHistory error 200: I am trying to make backups for my important files on my computer using FileHistory. I set it to run hourly. There is enough space on the drive. In the first picture, it shows that the latest backup was done on 5/23: [ATTACH] However, if I visit file history, It shows...
  9. Airturn BT-200 DUO Driver Error - bluetooth driver

Airturn BT-200 DUO Driver Error - bluetooth driver: I have a low energy bluetooth device that previously worked with windows. I am using the Airturn Duo BT-200. When it connects to my PC, I see an error that says "Driver Error". I have checked the device website for firmware or driver updates but there are none. I contacted...
  10. BT EDR DONGLE Driver Error

BT EDR DONGLE Driver Error: I have a 10-year-old Hitachi Starboard Tablet that works fine on my Dell desktop (running Windows 10) but when I plug the BTU02H-G dongle into my Dell Laptop (also running on Windows 10), the Settings screen for "Bluetooth & other devices" on my laptop lists "BT EDR Dongle...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot