Windows 10: Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...

Discus and support Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have a asus tuf gaming laptop. The problem started when I was playing a game and it was going smoothly and then suddent the blue screen with a sad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rafael LorenzoPantaleon1, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...

Hi I have a asus tuf gaming laptop. The problem started when I was playing a game and it was going smoothly and then suddent the blue screen with a sad face saying driver error popped out and just restarted on it’s own. After that the wifi switch on the bottom right wasnt there and the network adapter was hidden and said it want connected. I tried uninstalling the driver and restarting my laptop and the driver was connected but can’t show networks on wifi. And after restarting my laptop again the driver was hidden again and wifi icon disappeared again... please help!

:)

Rafael LorenzoPantaleon1, Jan 10, 2022
  2. Kursah Win User

W10H cannot connect to hidden network

I've had no issues connecting to a hidden SSID before, I would assume it is a driver or entry issue. SSID must be EXACTLY as it would be broadcasted, or you will not connect. Sounds like you have that sorted already with your iPhone though.

Have you tried this solution for adding a hidden network to Windows 10?

Seems pretty odd, not much out there..one MS article states to try older WiFi drivers and for some reason to install updated keyboard drivers (LOL). I'd try the 380.63 driver as you said you haven't yet and report back when you can.

I just checked with my work laptop, a Lenovo Carbon X1 2016, and it connects to Win 10 hidden SSID's just fine... 2.4 and 5.0GHz networks, N and AC. I have an Intel AC-8620 though...

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jan 11, 2022
  3. Gino Des Win User
    hosted network drivers

Hello,

This issue can be due to incorrect network adapter settings or incompatible WiFi drivers. In line with this, we suggest that you update your network adapter drivers.
    While it's likely you already have the most recent driver, if you're having trouble with a device, you can try fixing it by updating the driver or reinstalling it. Here's how:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select
      Device Manager from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter, and then select
      Update driver
      > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.
    • If Windows can’t find a new driver for your network adapter, visit the PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter driver from there.

If you are trying to setup your computer as a mobile hotspot, you can also do it in the Settings. For more information, you may refer to the following link:

Use your PC as a mobile hotspot

We also recommend that you download any pending updates that need to be installed through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 11, 2022
  4. MH_982 Win User

Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...

Hidden Network

When I check my wifi selections a hidden network is listed as an option. I have no idea what that hidden network is and I dont believe i need it

MH_982, Jan 11, 2022
Thema:

Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...

1. Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant... - Similar Threads - Driver error self

2. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network or network driver error!: So i was installing graphic card driver in background and i was playing a game then suddenly my pc freezes and i wait alot but nothing happened so i close my pc directly and when i open again it doesnt open it gives black screen and freezes so i thought my windows is crashed...
  3. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network or network driver error!: So i was installing graphic card driver in background and i was playing a game then suddenly my pc freezes and i wait alot but nothing happened so i close my pc directly and when i open again it doesnt open it gives black screen and freezes so i thought my windows is crashed...
  4. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...: Hi I have a asus tuf gaming laptop. The problem started when I was playing a game and it was going smoothly and then suddent the blue screen with a sad face saying driver error popped out and just restarted on it’s own. After that the wifi switch on the bottom right wasnt...
  6. Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver error and self restart. After that network driver is hidden and wifi networks cant...: Hi I have a asus tuf gaming laptop. The problem started when I was playing a game and it was going smoothly and then suddent the blue screen with a sad face saying driver error popped out and just restarted on it’s own. After that the wifi switch on the bottom right wasnt...
  7. WiFi Drivers/ Network Adapter Drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Drivers/ Network Adapter Drivers: I recently reset my network on windows 10 settings, I thought it would help but it didn’t so now every time I turn on my pc or restart it I have to keep reinstalling the current network adapter drivers so that WiFi options show up, is there any way to fix this? When I check...
  8. Network/wifi/drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network/wifi/drivers: Hi, on feb 18 2021 i booted my computer off then back on later in the day, i looked at my wifi and all there was, was a sound icon with a small red x. When i click the icon it brings up a page saying “looks like you arent connected to the internet. Im currenty using...
  9. Wifi Hidden Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Hidden Network: Hi, Win 10 doesn't connect to my hidden network. It shows as a Hidden Network in the available networks list and i have to select it and manually enter the SSiD and password each time. These are getting added to known network list with number appended such as HiNetwork,...
  10. Network WIFI Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network WIFI Drivers: Doing a fresh install windows 10 .When installing it cant connect and no drivers are installed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-wifi-drivers/469e6a67-0099-4d54-bfed-dcf8b0e974cc