Windows 10: Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Discus and support Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For a while I was using a Xbox Wireless Adapter with little issue with my desktop running windows 10 and an Xbox One controller. With no discernible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ColeRumens, May 8, 2020.

1. Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

For a while I was using a Xbox Wireless Adapter with little issue with my desktop running windows 10 and an Xbox One controller. With no discernible cause it cames up with a driver error, and no controllers will connect. I tried moving USB ports, updating drivers, uninstalling and restarting my computer. Nothing worked, so I bought a second one to find the same issue, with none of the above things fixing it.

Device Status:

This device cannot start. Code 10

{Operation Failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful.

Here is just one event: Device configurednull

Device USB\VID_045E&PID_02FE\222829 was configured.

Driver Name: null

Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

Driver Date:

Driver Version:

Driver Provider:

Driver Section:

Driver Rank: 0x0

Matching Device Id:

Outranked Drivers:

Device Updated: false

Parent Device: USB\ROOT_HUB30\4&1148bc98&0&0

I Really hope that this issue is solvable. I haven't been able to find anything online about anyone else having a fix for this issue and I'm beginning to think I'm out of luck.

:)

ColeRumens, May 8, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, May 8, 2020
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 8, 2020
  4. Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Can't install xbox wireless adapter drivers on windows 10.

Hi Louis,

I understand that some steps ae done to try to resolve this issue and that you have tried downloading the drivers from the Microsoft Update Catalog. For us to help you in resolving this issue, may we ask you to do the following?

• Unplug the XBOX cable from the computer.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Plug in the XBOX cable and check if it will try to install the adapter.

If the above step won't work, I suggest you to follow the suggestions by
    Andre Da Costa
    in below article and check if it resolves the issue.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Kindly provide us update on this issue.

Carmela Ric, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

1. Driver Error for new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows - Similar Threads - Driver Error Xbox

2. 32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter: Does the current newest Xbox wireless adapter not have 32 bit drivers for people who have to use 32 bit windows 10 version because Windows 11 or 10 64 not able to run 32 bit games past 5 fps 64 bit os seem dum there not when it a usb device that came out on windows 10 32bit...
  3. 32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter: Does the current newest Xbox wireless adapter not have 32 bit drivers for people who have to use 32 bit windows 10 version because Windows 11 or 10 64 not able to run 32 bit games past 5 fps 64 bit os seem dum there not when it a usb device that came out on windows 10 32bit...
  4. 32 bit driver for Xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error": I recently wanted to use my Xbox One Controller for a game on my PC. I plugged in the Adapter I got a few months ago that had worked previously. I put the controller into pair mode and the light flashed but when I put the Adapter into my USB Drive a pressed the button on the...
  6. xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers: So this question has been asked to death I know but the issue I'm having is when looking for drivers on my computer I'm only presented with 3 options for 360 accessories: driver for controller, for play n charge and for wireless adapter. The most current 2015 driver is...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller Adapter Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Controller Adapter Driver Issues: For some reason my pc is not recognizing the new adapter fully. It's listed as "XBOX ACC" in the device manager, and cannot find a driver for it. I've done some pretty extensive googling, but it always boils down to manually installing the drivers for it from the Window...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Driver Won't Install: I'm unable to install the driver for Xbox ACC wireless adapter usb. Here is a picture of my error: [ATTACH] 1. I have tried uninstalling the device, unplugging the usb, restarting the computer and plugging it back in. Driver error. 2. I have downloaded the appropriate...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting a driver error

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting a driver error: It won't let me update the driver either. I've tried every conceivable way of updating the driver, and despite having a much newer version on my PC, Windows keeps telling me I have the latest driver. Going into the Events of the device, I'm seeing the problem is "Device was...
  10. Cannot install drivers for Xbox Wireless Adapter.

Cannot install drivers for Xbox Wireless Adapter.: submitted by /u/zack10024 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ek3s0r/cannot_install_drivers_for_xbox_wireless_adapter/