Windows 10: Driver Error

Discus and support Driver Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While trying to connect my previously connected Bluetooth device (AirTurn BT-200) I now get a "driver error" message. I've contacted the manufacturer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffMcSorley, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Driver Error

While trying to connect my previously connected Bluetooth device (AirTurn BT-200) I now get a "driver error" message.

I've contacted the manufacturer and they told me I neve needed to contact you. I haven't changed anything, I just discovered the issue 2 days ago. Please help!

Jeff McSorley

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

JeffMcSorley, Aug 12, 2019

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 12, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Driver Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Driver Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Driver Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Driver Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Driver Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Driver Error :D

4. NGeo Win User

Driver Error

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Driver Error

1. Driver Error - Similar Threads - Driver Error

2. driver power failure error windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver power failure error windows 10: I am geting driver power failure error windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-power-failure-error-windows-10/1ffbb3b0-2a42-400b-8b5d-29d593d712b6
  3. The driver detected an internal driver error on \Device\VBoxNetLwf.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The driver detected an internal driver error on \Device\VBoxNetLwf.: I found a event error log. [ATTACH] virtualbox : 6.0.2 I want to know how to solve it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-detected-an-internal-driver-error-on/e94c9c19-d2e9-4b89-952b-8b747ca2ec7e
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?: Last night, bluetooth abruptly disabled on my laptop and wouldn't turn back on. I tried to reinstall my bluetooth drivers, reset my PC, and now I'm stuck in a blue screen loop that I'm not sure how to navigate. Sorry that I can't be more specific, I'm not sure what to look...
  5. CD/ DVD ROM stopped working with error: driver is migrated on Windows 10 code 45

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CD/ DVD ROM stopped working with error: driver is migrated on Windows 10 code 45: I have a Lenovo G50 Laptop with an internal HL-DT-ST DVD GUCON unit. It worked with 5 CDs that I imported into itunes. Then it quit working on CD #6. It shows up as a hidden item under task manager and currently shows as not connected to the computer. (Code 45) device...
  6. Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade

Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade: Ever since I upgraded my Operating System to the March 2019 version of windows 10 (1903), my Intel HD graphics and NVIDIA GeForce 840M driver has been reporting an error message and I've not been able to use my PC for my normal activities due to the fact that my PC now runs...
  7. nvidia display driver error

nvidia display driver error: I installed new gpu but driver failed two times I don't have oem machine still standard driver did not work why dch driver worked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-display-driver-error/f30b7b9c-a5b2-4c88-aa33-891ba4e2129f
  8. im trying to scan and error message says i need a wia driver

im trying to scan and error message says i need a wia driver: when i try to scan from my desktop like i always have before. now i just started getting an error message saying i need a WIA driver (windows pro 10 64 bit) ) Printer is a Brother MFC-J485DW)...
  9. Error code 43 when updating gpu driver

Error code 43 when updating gpu driver: Hello, Two days ago I have received my new pc, which came with Radeon RX 570 graphics card. When I checked the drivers if they needed an update, the display adapter came up with a yellow triangle and when I clicked on it, Windows showed an error message stating “Windows has...
  10. Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error)

Bluetooth speaker error (Driver Error): Hi all, thanks for taking your time to read this. I am currently using Windows 10 and I have been using a Bluetooth speaker (Sony SRS XB10) for awhile and it works fine every single time. However, it is only till today where there is an error. When i didn't connect...