Windows 10: Driver Error

Discus and support Driver Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While trying to connect my previously connected Bluetooth device (AirTurn BT-200) I now get a "driver error" message. I've contacted the manufacturer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeffMcSorley, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Driver Error

While trying to connect my previously connected Bluetooth device (AirTurn BT-200) I now get a "driver error" message.

I've contacted the manufacturer and they told me I neve needed to contact you. I haven't changed anything, I just discovered the issue 2 days ago. Please help!

Jeff McSorley

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

JeffMcSorley, Aug 12, 2019

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 12, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Driver Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Driver Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Driver Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Driver Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Driver Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Driver Error :D

4. NGeo Win User

Driver Error

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Driver Error

1. Driver Error - Similar Threads - Driver Error

2. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  3. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  4. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  5. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  6. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  7. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  8. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

9. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...
  10. How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Device Driver Error, AuthenticAMD.sys: Lately I am regularly getting BSODs with the error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". The minidump file that is created after the crash contains the information that the reason is a Device Driver Error, specifically of the AuthenticAMD.sys driver. I have tried:- Updating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver error bt200 v2.2.0 B263

2. BT200 driver error

3. airturn bt200 driver error

4. drivers airturn,
  5. windows driver for airturn bt-200